Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Heiwan

The big lightning mystery

27 posts in this topic

Before we dive in - i apologize about my terrible English punctuation skills, i hope you still get the right idea !:smile:

This article will be about :

Lightning - one of the most, if not the most mysterious natural phenomena which can't be quite explained to this day...

Let's start with the facts :

Lightning can strike with up to 300 kV voltage, up to 200 kA, heating the air around it up to 27 700°C (5 times hotter than the sun...).

This amount of energy from one strike could power about 100 houses for a day!

Lightning strikes the earth about 50 times per second or about 1 500 000 000 times a year.

If we take the 50 strikes per second that's about 4 million strikes a day so theoretically lightning could power 400 000 000 houses each day!

Where does all this unimaginably immense energy come from? 

The chances that a lightning strikes a human are still very small ,but still 1 in 100 000 people get shocked every year.

About 2 000 people die from this every year, but as a surprise most survive ,though the results can be terrifying :

Bizzare scars, problems with memory, insomnia, balance problems, intense headaches, loss of senses and much more.

These people live a nightmare ,they can't sleep, wake up with a headache, remembering nothing .They usually are very nervous people and fall into depresion.

Doctors are still clueless how to help these guys - puzzled by the bizzare symptoms... 

Now that we have established that lightning is terrifying, let me add a spice of "ohh it get's better"!

Here is my theory :

Maybe lightning isn't even natural, but artificial.

Maybe it's alien technology!

I know it sounds crazy, but try and forget everything you know and think about this with an open mind... 3, 2, 1 Now that you are a free thinker let's move on with the theory! 

Point 1 :

Did you know that lightning pulses up to 10 times, fading out and then brightening up with energy, kind of like a straw - sucking something out of the ground...

Maybe someone or something is sucking out energy or data from our earthly devices...

Have you ever sat at your computer or tv with the thunder roaring outside when suddenly there's an explosion just a few meters from you - the lights go out and for a split second you think a nuclear warhead just went off, but the lights quickly come back on and you feel a relief - still a bit shaken and uneasy though.

Your devices turn back on and you continue what you were doing like nothing happened...

Meanwhile 100 million lightyears away some curious beings are analyzing what we are up to - pictures, videos, internet history - all this might seem like junk, unimportant information , but to aliens it might be like treasure - they would know everything about earthlings every second : our culture, knowlage and intrests - are we still sitting in pomhub and watching cartoons or are we learning quantum physics? Things like this are what matters to them - are we finally mature enough as a spiecies to meet them?

Point 2 :

You have probably heard about alien abductions , right?

Well as it turns out people who claim to be abductees expierence very, and i mean very similar symptoms to lightning strike victims : starting from headaches to insomnia to random memory losses , the list is longer and i won't state every symptom, but one that is worth taking a look is the smell of sulfur ,from long ago people have linked the smell of sulfur to the devil, aka aliens. Abductees and lightning victims often smell the smell of sulfur even when nothing is there...

Another thing is the insomnia and loss of memories . I don't know how about you, but these people seem like the perfect people for alien experiments.

Here's an interesting fact : carnivores don't eat animals who have been struck by lightning.

Point 3 :

Lightning balls - i don't know if you have seen these things - i have and i know for sure that it's the most mysterious thing i have seen - a ball of energy that just floats in the air, changing directions as it wishes and vanishing when it wants...

There is a story that one of these balls flew trough the cockpit of an airplane , flew right to the end of the plane and went out the back as mysteriously as it went in ... (R.C. Jennison's sighting)

A lightning ball can be up to 3 meters in diameter, shines as bright as a 100 watt light bulb and 30 watt heat, but mysteriously can melt glass...

Where does this energy come from?

My theory is that lightning balls are like drones for aliens ,they simply gather information like lightning, but aliens have more control over lightning balls.

4 people like this

P.S : I am new to this forum, just registered so -  hey everyone!

I am definitely not new to conspiracy theories though ;D .

I wrote this thing long ago in my own language ( Latvian ) ,but i thought it was time to bring this piece out of the basement and show it to the world.

1 person likes this

I wrote this thing long ago in my own language ( Latvian ) ,but i thought it was time to bring this piece out of the basement and show it to the world.

Welcome, Heiwan! Glad you found us.

Welcome!
:cheers:

Welcome aboard ! :64pwFDH:

Great post I found it interesting . But then I like a good lighting storm .

As for your terrible English punctuation skills . I don't have a issue what I read was clear to me .

Welcome to the forum!

It could be aliens or it could be Thor playing with his hammer. :laugh:

Welcome - Well, I can read the image below so your Engrish is cool!

Welcome aboard the magic forum ride!

photo-6.jpg

Cheers! :cheers:

Glad you liked this ;)

I am really relieved you are ok with my punctuation , i basically let my cat put the punctuation signs in my posts ;D

1 person likes this

Look out, you! I am a retired English teacher and a grammar Nazi. :chuckle: But I control my evil tendency to find fault with posters who flub the dub. Your writing if fine, very easy to understand, and you make the effort to explain a complicated subject. I appreciate any poster who writes sentences and paragraphs, instead of one more YT video. Cats, on the other hand, can NOT be trusted to give you good advice.

cat+grammar.jpg

Your lightning thread is a new one. What an interesting idea!  I don't trust Status Quo Science, having learned about that humbug Darwin decades ago. NASA is never to be trusted, nor the books of physics and astronomy. Actually, your theory is much more acceptable to people than some of mine, which doubt the very structure of the world.

Thanks for joining the best ct site on the globe, flat earth, hologram, or whatever it is.

Look out, you! I am a retired English teacher and a grammar Nazi. :chuckle: But I control my evil tendency to find fault with posters who flub the dub. Your writing if fine, very easy to understand, and you make the effort to explain a complicated subject. I appreciate any poster who writes sentences and paragraphs, instead of one more YT video. Cats, on the other hand, can NOT be trusted to give you good advice.

cat+grammar.jpg

Your lightning thread is a new one. What an interesting idea!  I don't trust Status Quo Science, having learned about that humbug Darwin decades ago. NASA is never to be trusted, nor the books of physics and astronomy. Actually, your theory is much more acceptable to people than some of mine, which doubt the very structure of the world.

Thanks for joining the best ct site on the globe, flat earth, hologram, or whatever it is.

Hey! 

Happy you like this ;) .

Oh, i read your flat earth theory and i think it's very interesting .About to post my thoughts there !

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.