Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Police In Norway Haven’t Killed Anyone In Nearly A Decade

1 post in this topic

With police murdering people on a daily basis in the United States, it is interesting to see that police in other countries haven’t killed anyone in years. In Norway, for example, the police haven’t killed anyone in nearly a decade.

According to a recent report conducted by the country’s government, police in Norway have been far less likely to draw their weapons on suspects, and they are even less likely to actually shoot. In fact, the report found that Norway’s police only fired their guns in two situations last year, neither case resulting in a fatality.

There are many differences in culture and policy that contribute to the lower occurrence of police murders in Norway, but one obvious factor is that police in Norway rarely actually have their guns on them. While it is truly every human’s right to own and carry tools of self-defense like guns, it does seem that preventing police from having guns in most situations will allow them to resolve a conflict without escalating it.

As posted : http://anonhq.com/police-in-norway-havent-killed-anyone-in-nearly-a-decade/

I wounder if it ever comes down to where I have to defend myself from a American cop I could use the excuse I feared for my life ?

The American cop has become known as a Militant Moron

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.