Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Silence through subscription.

2 posts in this topic

What brought this on is the fact my "unlimited service provided" has changed, into some weird 90s aol pay by the hour nonsense. This is what happens when only one internet company is allowed in a district. They monopolize and that's how they justify rates that are insane. We literally hold South Korea down, but they get x10 internet speeds at one tenth the cost. This police state pisses me off. But not nearly as much as the Corperate state. This nation has gone to shit. Allowing monopolies to anyone that can throw enoughcash and head that those that desire both. I am proud to be american. I'm ashamed of this whore that pretends to be her.

tl;dr: I'mma be rarer on the net than I ever was. Sorry fans  -.-;

What brought this on is the fact my "unlimited service provided" has changed, into some weird 90s aol pay by the hour nonsense. This is what happens when only one internet company is allowed in a district. They monopolize and that's how they justify rates that are insane. We literally hold South Korea down, but they get x10 internet speeds at one tenth the cost. This police state pisses me off. But not nearly as much as the Corperate state. This nation has gone to shit. Allowing monopolies to anyone that can throw enoughcash and head that those that desire both. I am proud to be american. I'm ashamed of this whore that pretends to be her.

tl;dr: I'mma be rarer on the net than I ever was. Sorry fans  -.-;

A friend of mine in a northern state told me this happened to her, too and now she's paying by the hour or by bw she uses, whatever they did, it's expensive. She got rid of cable and can't afford to stream movies online anymore.

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.