Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fourth echelon

Gerald Celente predicts global stock market crash by end of 2015

6 posts in this topic

Today the top trends forecaster in the world, Gerald Celente, predicted a global stock market crash and gave the exact time frame in this exclusive King World News interview.
He also spoke about how this crash will trigger a worldwide panic.

Eric King: “Gerald, let’s start off with the stock market because you want to make a prediction.”

Gerald Celente: “Yes. Rarely do I ever put a date on market crashes. I did it in 1987 when I forecast the 1987 stock market crash — that was in the Wall Street Journal. I also forecast the ‘Panic of 2008,’ and the ‘dot-com bust’ in October of 1999, when I said it (the dot-com mania) would fail in the second quarter of 2000….

http://www.hangthebankers.com/gerald-celente-predicts-stock-market-crash-2015/

what are your thoughts? i say its pure hogwash..not gonna happen

I certainly think we are facing a dire financial tsunami on multiple levels and the chickens are coming home to roost.  But Gerald Celente?  He's been saying the same thing every quarter for the last five plus years.  I really don't trust his prognostication anymore.  One of these days he'll be right and then he'll brag about his financial prowess. 

Sell your stock now, so I can buy it cheep. Also, what moron in a tin foil hat is playing the most rigged game on earth? I'd rather take my chances in russian roulette than the stock market. 

celente, much like alex jones has taken credit for far more than he should have... that being said, he disagrees with the zionist policies were seeing in israel and the middle east. id call bullshit on this because hes been saying gold has been going to go up forever, but it really hasnt. he really isnt that accurate of a forecaster.

There have been many predictions for this year , if it comes to be true gold or silver I doubt will keep the stores and gas stations open !

Last January I sold a pick up truck I had and spent that money on MREs " Meals Ready to Eat " and a few other trading goodies Whiskey coffee flower some seeds just to mention a few.

Screw trying to store gas because the flash point starts to delete with in a few weeks now by design even with additives .

I wish I had a crystal ball

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.