Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Bill Maher Unloads on 'Nasty, Boorish, Sexist, Ignorant, Smug' Donald Trump

6 posts in this topic

HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” is back for it’s 13th season just in time to deliver the comedic takedown of this week’s first Republican primary debate that we’ve all been missing since Jon Stewart’s final sign-off and Maher did not hold back, blasting centerstage ham Donald Trump as a “nasty, boorish, sexist, ignorant, smug.”

On last night’s episode, Maher thanked Jesus for timing his shows return with the Fox News Republican primary debate which he described as “a Comedy Central Roast of the U.S. Constitution.”
“Have you ever taken ecstasy,” Maher asked his audience. “It was the opposite of that.” Maher joked that after “they first brought out Reagan’s skull for good luck” both debates — the main event and the “baby table” — amounted to little more than “A tsunami of stupid” featuring a “nasty, boorish, sexist, ignorant, smug”.....

http://www.alternet.org/video/bill-maher-unloads-nasty-boorish-sexist-ignorant-smug-donald-trump

HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” is back for it’s 13th season just in time to deliver the comedic takedown of this week’s first Republican primary debate that we’ve all been missing since Jon Stewart’s final sign-off and Maher did not hold back, blasting centerstage ham Donald Trump as a “nasty, boorish, sexist, ignorant, smug.”

On last night’s episode, Maher thanked Jesus for timing his shows return with the Fox News Republican primary debate which he described as “a Comedy Central Roast of the U.S. Constitution.”
“Have you ever taken ecstasy,” Maher asked his audience. “It was the opposite of that.” Maher joked that after “they first brought out Reagan’s skull for good luck” both debates — the main event and the “baby table” — amounted to little more than “A tsunami of stupid” featuring a “nasty, boorish, sexist, ignorant, smug”.....

http://www.alternet.org/video/bill-maher-unloads-nasty-boorish-sexist-ignorant-smug-donald-trump

Coming from a D-List actor and D-List comic his opinion about a very successful businessman does not mean much.

1 person likes this

Bill Maher is a Board Member of PETA but claims that he believes in animal rights... I am sure there is a joke in there somewhere. lol

While some things he may say might be true, I prefer not to wade through a river of feces to find a lost penny on the other side when there are plenty of shiny new pennies all along my shore line.

That's pot calling kettle. Bill Maher is a religion hater, and has never actually asked good questions to real christians, so he can make all of us look like toolsheds. I will never respect that man's spin zone, or how he harps on how the "right" does the exact same things he does on his stupid lil show every week. I won't watch em, i won't rent em, and he's just trying to be edgy like George Carlin, but without an original thought in his dome, he comes off more a piece of shit. And coming from me, that's quite the insult.

I've always had this rule of thumb.

"  if you get your information from a comedian, be prepared to get laughed at "

Edited by Falling down

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.