Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Trump says Fox’s Megyn Kelly had ‘blood coming out of her wherever’

7 posts in this topic

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Friday night that Fox News Channel anchor Megyn Kelly "had blood coming out of her eyes" when she  aggressively questioned him during Thursday's presidential debate.

"She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions," Trump said in a CNN interview. "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base."

In Thursday's debate, Kelly questioned Trump over his history of offensive statements about women.

Calling in to CNN for a 30-minute interview on Friday night with Don Lemon, Trump hurled insults at Kelly, calling her a "lightweight," and bashed her co-moderators, Chris Wallace and Bret Baier, as well as other Fox talent.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/07/trump-says-foxs-megyn-kelly-had-blood-coming-out-of-her-wherever/?tid=pm_pop_b

Its all just political theater to keep the masses distracted. This is Rome 2015, bread and circus time!

Politics is a very, very dirty business - that's why so many of them a lawyers - seems they already have most of the "credentials"!

Washington - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was dumped from a prime speaking role to an important gathering of conservative activists on Friday for his criticism of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly after a combustible debate performance.

Trump was scheduled to deliver the keynote address on Saturday night at a conference in Atlanta organised by Red State, an influential conservative group.

Red State chief Erick Erickson said he had disinvited Trump from the event because of what he described as "demeaning" remarks about Kelly who was one of three moderators during the first major Republican debate on Thursday night in Cleveland.

"While I have tried to give him great latitude, his remark about Megyn Kelly was a bridge too far," Erickson said, adding he had invited Kelly, one of Fox's highest profile anchors, to attend his conference in Trump's place.

During the debate, Kelly asked Trump to respond to derogatory statements he had made in the past about women, calling them "fat pigs" for example. Trump tried to wave off the question and dismissed Kelly during a raucous debate performance.

"And honestly Megyn, if you don't like it, I'm sorry," Trump said. "I've been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me. But I wouldn't do that."

Erickson said in a Facebook statement that in a CNN interview, Trump said of Kelly: "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever."

"His comment was inappropriate," said Erickson.

"It is unfortunate to have to disinvite him. But I just don't want someone on stage who gets a hostile question from a lady and his first inclination is to imply it was hormonal. It just was wrong," he said.

"He is not a professional politician and is known for being a blunt talker. But there are even lines blunt talkers and unprofessional politicians should not cross. Decency is one of those lines."

A variety of Republican presidential candidates have been speaking at the Red State gathering in Atlanta and Trump was scheduled for a prominent appearance.

Shortly before Erickson's statement, Trump's campaign had just put out a media advisory with the schedule for Trump's appearance.

The New York billionaire has been riding high in the polls in recent weeks as Republican search for their nominee to face the Democrats' choice in the November 2016 election.

Carly Fiorina, the business executive who is the only woman running for the Republican nomination and who spoke to Red State on Friday, applauded Trump's dumping.

"I stand with @megynkelly," she tweeted.

Politics is a very, very dirty business - that's why so many of them a lawyers - seems they already have most of the "credentials"!

"Old Billy was right: let's kill all the lawyers - kill 'em tonight"!!! :balk2:

"Old Billy was right: let's kill all the lawyers - kill 'em tonight"!!! :balk2:

Don't want this to become a lawyer thread but, they too get their just rewards sometimes! 

This is supposedly a TRUE news story. I have my doubts, but you decide....
        A lawyer in Charlotte, NC purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured them against fire among other things. Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of these great cigars and without yet having made even his first premium payment on the policy, the lawyer filed a claim with the insurance company.
        In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars were lost "in a series of small fires." The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason: that the man had consumed the cigars in the normal fashion. The lawyer sued....and won! In delivering the ruling the judge agreed with the insurance company that the claim was frivolous. The judge stated nevertheless, that the lawyer held a policy from the company in which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that it would insure them against fire, without defining what is considered to be "unacceptable fire," and was obligated to pay the claim. Rather than endure lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company accepted the ruling and paid $15,000.00 to the lawyer for his loss of the rare cigars lost in the "fires."
        But... After the lawyer cashed the check, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of ARSON! With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case used against him, the lawyer was convicted of intentionally burning his insured property and was sentenced to 24 months in jail and a $24,000.00 fine.

1 person likes this

Its all just political theater to keep the masses distracted. This is Rome 2015, bread and circus time!

Yes, a good comparison. All we need are real gladiator fights. For now we just have movies and tv. And of course the "terror" acts to keep us focused on the shiny objects..

are-you-not-entertained.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.