Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
five4ty7am

In September 2015, Agenda 21 Will Be Transformed Into The 2030 Agenda

14 posts in this topic

If you didn’t like “Agenda 21″, then you really are not going to like “The 2030 Agenda”.  Next month, the United Nations is going to launch “The 2030 Agenda” at a major conference that will be held from September 25th to September 27th in New York City.  The Pope is actually traveling to New York to deliver an address which will kick off this conference.  Unlike Agenda 21, which primarily focused on the environment, the 2030 Agenda is truly a template for governing the entire planet.  In addition to addressing climate change, it also sets ambitious goals for areas such as economics, health, energy, education, agriculture, gender equality and a whole host of other issues.  As you will see below, this global initiative is being billed as a “new universal Agenda” for humanity.  If you are anything like me, alarm bells are going off in your head right about now.

More here: http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/in-september-2015-agenda-21-will-be-transformed-into-the-2030-agenda

2 people like this

Deeply creepy.

But entirely do-able, once they have reduced the surplus population by about 95%. The survivors of the purge, 500 million, will be allowed to live and serve the masters. They will be chipped or genetically-manipulated. Maybe the transhuman and robot scientists will create a new Homo sapiens animalis, or Homo digitalis.

Maybe Homo terminator-alis.

1 person likes this

On 8/8/2015, 8:28:53, grav said:

Deeply creepy.

But entirely do-able, once they have reduced the surplus population by about 95%. The survivors of the purge, 500 million, will be allowed to live and serve the masters. They will be chipped or genetically-manipulated. Maybe the transhuman and robot scientists will create a new Homo sapiens animalis, or Homo digitalis.

Maybe Homo terminator-alis.

The remaining Borg won't require sprawling homes in suburbia now occupied by those pesky humans.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/images/0/07/Seven_of_Nine_speaks_for_the_Borg.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070619061314&path-prefix=en

1 person likes this

The Pope is actually traveling to New York to deliver an address which will kick off this conference.

Goal 1 End poverty in all its forms everywhere

Goal 2 End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture

The Catholic Church is so wealthy it could do the first two things on that list all on it's own if they wanted to.

This is a seriously sinister agenda!
Thanks for posting it.

Crap I will be 77 years old in 2030 . To young to die and most likely to messed up to physically fight .

Crap I will be 77 years old in 2030 . To young to die and most likely to messed up to physically fight .

The time to fight it is now before it's fully implemented. 
Although I don't know how to go about doing that.
It all feels so overwhelming at this point.

1 person likes this

The time to fight it is now before it's fully implemented. Although I don't know how to go about doing that.
It all feels so overwhelming at this point.

overwhelming

That it is . I some times want to just give up but I know I wont . Yes the time is now to drown this infection in peroxide . 

The peroxide being the masses and they just think we are nuts right now . Maybe after they shed a few tears will they wake up to the fact of what we have been telling them is true .

1 person likes this

If you didn’t like “Agenda 21″, then you really are not going to like “The 2030 Agenda”.  Next month, the United Nations is going to launch “The 2030 Agenda” at a major conference that will be held from September 25th to September 27th in New York City.  The Pope is actually traveling to New York to deliver an address which will kick off this conference.  Unlike Agenda 21, which primarily focused on the environment, the 2030 Agenda is truly a template for governing the entire planet.  In addition to addressing climate change, it also sets ambitious goals for areas such as economics, health, energy, education, agriculture, gender equality and a whole host of other issues.  As you will see below, this global initiative is being billed as a “new universal Agenda” for humanity.  If you are anything like me, alarm bells are going off in your head right about now.

More here: http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/in-september-2015-agenda-21-will-be-transformed-into-the-2030-agenda

This also coincides with the following piece of data that I posted back in June.  http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Deagel shows a forecasted U.S. population decrease by over 64 million by 2025!  What would cause 64+ million U.S. citizens to vacate the populace?  Mass migrations? Death caused by natural disasters (of catastrophic proportions)?  Disease? Famine? War?  What factors is Deagel using to project this forecast?

1 person likes this

This also coincides with the following piece of data that I posted back in June.  http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Deagel shows a forecasted U.S. population decrease by over 64 million by 2025!  What would cause 64+ million U.S. citizens to vacate the populace?  Mass migrations? Death caused by natural disasters (of catastrophic proportions)?  Disease? Famine? War?  What factors is Deagel using to project this forecast?

I looked into this for hours after it was brought to my attention months ago. Deagel is not affiliated with any government organization, however they are "in the know" when it comes to military activity. After this information was published they were forced to elaborate on the information, at which time deagel stated that the decrease in population was attributed to massive migration of US citizens to 'other countries'. Curious though, when you look at the statistics regarding 'other countries' it does not show any major increase in population.

1 person likes this

So what were the other 20 Agendas?  Are there more than 21 of them? 

Area 51, Agenda 21, Back Door Sluts 9.....  all the same things?  Did they start counting at those numbers?

So what were the other 20 Agendas?  Are there more than 21 of them? 

Area 51, Agenda 21, Back Door Sluts 9.....  all the same things?  Did they start counting at those numbers?

LOL, JJ. Personally I believe they chose the number 21 because of their obsession with 3's and 7's, but ofc that's just speculation. The fact is that the 2030 initiative will affect the 'modern world' in ways we cannot begin to fathom.

LOL, JJ. Personally I believe they chose the number 21 because of their obsession with 3's and 7's, but ofc that's just speculation. The fact is that the 2030 initiative will affect the 'modern world' in ways we cannot begin to fathom.

A-21, Codex Alimentarius, Georgia Guidestones, Operation this, Project that..... these are what the public is allowed to know about too, can you imagine what is actually "classified" in this line of mental illness?

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.