Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Akashic Records—The Book of Life

14 posts in this topic

What do you all think of the Akashic Records? Real? Bs? Sometimes I wonder where I get information that comes to me. It just seems to be. Is there such a thing as a collective consciousness that we all are supposed to have access to, but no longer have a way to access it because we've been mind gamed through the ages?

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/spiritualGrowth.aspx?id=2078

The Akashic Records or "The Book of Life" can be equated to the universe's super computer system. It is this system that acts as the central storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth. More than just a reservoir of events, the Akashic Records contain every deed, word, feeling, thought, and intent that has ever occurred at any time in the history of the world. Much more than simply a memory storehouse, however, these Akashic Records are interactive in that they have a tremendous influence upon our everyday lives, our relationships, our feelings and belief systems, and the potential realities we draw toward us.  

Upon time and space is written the thoughts, the deeds, the activities of an entity – as in relationships to its environs, its hereditary influence; as directed – or judgment drawn by or according to what the entity's ideal is. Hence, as it has been oft called, the record is God's book of remembrance; and each entity, each soul – as the activities of a single day of an entity in the material world – either makes same good or bad or indifferent, depending upon the entity's application of self towards that which is the ideal manner for the use of time, opportunity and the expression of that for which each soul enters a material manifestation. The interpretation then as drawn here is with the desire and hope that, in opening this for the entity, the experience may be one of helpfulness and hopefulness. Edgar Cayce Reading 1650-1

Yeah, Edgar has it mostly correct (not hat I'm a fan of his material.)

The Akashic Records are one particular recording mechanism (there are others.)  Think the NSA invades your privacy, think again, the Akashic Records record EVERYTHING you do! LOL! ...and, uhm, well, the records are currently not under benevolent "ownership" (yes, that's right, the Akashic Records were [partially] captured.)

The Akashic Records, however, do not encompass "the entire universe", 'just' our localised portion of the universe.  There is a larger recording system which spans the entire Cosmos, though, and that reocrd cannot be hijacked or compromised.

Yeah, Edgar has it mostly correct (not hat I'm a fan of his material.)

The Akashic Records are one particular recording mechanism (there are others.)  Think the NSA invades your privacy, think again, the Akashic Records record EVERYTHING you do! LOL! ...and, uhm, well, the records are currently not under benevolent "ownership" (yes, that's right, the Akashic Records were [partially] captured.)

The Akashic Records, however, do not encompass "the entire universe", 'just' our localised portion of the universe.  There is a larger recording system which spans the entire Cosmos, though, and that reocrd cannot be hijacked or compromised.

Can u point me in the right direction to learn more? 

Can u point me in the right direction to learn more? 

I would, except the information I just shared is not published anywhere.  There are hints of some of what I allude to, however, in the information once delivered by the Azurite Press (which no longer exists.)  You may find some of its info still available at: http://www.amentiproject.net

My 5 yr old and i have been working together.all this is kinda new.i have never really meditated but sheclearly knows what i am thinking.not all the time but sometimes it is a lil erie!! 

Hi Cin!  :hug:

I think Akashic Record is another name for what I refer to as "The Void".  The way I have come to understand this is we are energetic beings trapped in meat suits.  Everything is comprised of energy and vibrates at a specific wave or frequency.  All speech, thought, matter....it's all there and all eternal on its wave.  Quantum Physics has confirmed this.  Think of it like this:  a sound that we make doesn't just go away, it travels on waves, forever.  Just like the star light we see now is 1000+ years old, and it doesn't stop traveling once we've seen it.  Anyway, to shorten this very deep subject:  not only is everything available forever if its frequency can be accessed, but we (being energetic beings) also are available forever. :)  Everyone has the ability to access this.  We have forgotten how, but it can be re-learned.  Like any weak muscle, we just need to start exercising it again.

A great non-woo book to get you started if you're interested is a book called "First Intelligence" by Simone Wright.

:bananalove:

Universal knowledge or the collective consciousness is real.
We are all connected; fragments of the one so on occasion we are able to tap into that.
Some young children do this easily or naturally until they're told they can't or it isn't real.

What's interesting to me is that we can alter it.
When a large group of people all believe the same thing they can manifest it.
Or destroy what others have manifested so that the knowledge is buried but it's never really lost.
Changing religious beliefs is an example of this.

Hi Cin!  :hug:

I think Akashic Record is another name for what I refer to as "The Void".  The way I have come to understand this is we are energetic beings trapped in meat suits.  Everything is comprised of energy and vibrates at a specific wave or frequency.  All speech, thought, matter....it's all there and all eternal on its wave.  Quantum Physics has confirmed this.  Think of it like this:  a sound that we make doesn't just go away, it travels on waves, forever.  Just like the star light we see now is 1000+ years old, and it doesn't stop traveling once we've seen it.  Anyway, to shorten this very deep subject:  not only is everything available forever if its frequency can be accessed, but we (being energetic beings) also are available forever. :)  Everyone has the ability to access this.  We have forgotten how, but it can be re-learned.  Like any weak muscle, we just need to start exercising it again.

A great non-woo book to get you started if you're interested is a book called "First Intelligence" by Simone Wright.

:bananalove:

Thanks, Morrighan! I believe this, too. We are pure energy stuck in a meat suit. :a9jDaFH:

I have no doubt it's real. Makes me think of a fav. song " the confessor " by Joe Walsh.

mans records before and after the internet had pages deleted and history's writings have always favored TPTB, court records are based on who was the best liar or who has more money. Cops are allowed to make false reports and bring trumped up charges against us and force us into plea deals because we can't afford to fight it. 

It's a comfort to me that truth will come out in the end.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.