Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

North Korea Creates It's Own Time Zone?

4 posts in this topic

I was wondering when we would hear from Kimmy. He's been very quiet lately.

Seoul: North Korea, which was already out of sync with much of the world, has announced it will go a step further.

The isolated, authoritarian country said it would create its own time zone - "Pyongyang time" - and set its clocks 30 minutes behind those of South Korea and Japan.

The change is to go into effect on August 15, the 70th anniversary of Japan's defeat in World War II, which liberated a then-unified Korea from decades of Japanese colonial rule. Japan imposed the time zone that both Koreas currently use, and the statement from North Korea - whose anti-Japanese language often rivals its anti-US language in ferocity - said it was making the change to rid itself of a vestige of colonial domination.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/north-korea-now-in-year-104-is-creating-its-own-time-zone-20150807-giuh7o.html

i posted same article yesterday bro. iam dumbfounded by this. but no real surprise coming from KJU

Sorry Storm...I didn't see your post yesterday, but great minds think alike. I'm still scratching my head. I think I will make my own time zone too.

:lol_alpha:

come to my time zone, it's happy hour every hour, on the hour.... shit gets crazy like north Korea crazy:64pwFDH:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.