Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Gas prices could keep falling, AAA says

2 posts in this topic

WASHINGTON, Aug. 6 (UPI) -- The national average retail price for a gallon of gasoline is falling quickly, a trend expected to continue for the remainder of the year, motor club AAA said.

AAA reports a national average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline at $2.62 for Thursday, about 5 cents less than one week ago and more than 10 cents less than this date in July.

The motor club said in a mid-week gauge of the retail gasoline market the price at the pump has dropped at its fastest rate since January because of continued weakness in the crude oil market and improved refinery operations.

As of Thursday, the national average price for gas has dropped 17 straight days.

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resources/2015/08/06/Gas-prices-could-keep-falling-AAA-says/8881438858120/?spt=mps&or=5&sn=tn_an

i wouldnt mind regular unleaded for 2 bucks a gallon

happy dance emoticon

That's nice, but when are they going to drop power prices too?  My power bill in the summer is insane due to running the A/C all the time. Here is my answer. I guess I should sit in my car all day running the AC because it certainly would be cheaper than cooling the house. LOL

Oil prices are plunging. 3 charts explain why it won’t impact power companies or the value of energy efficiency.

http://blog.opower.com/2014/12/oil-prices-utilities-efficiency/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.