Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Is this the most bizarre conspiracy theory about Barack Obama?

9 posts in this topic

In the pantheon of Barack Obama conspiracies, this one really takes the (long-form) birth certificate biscuit.

WND (formerly WorldNetDaily) has exclusively broken a story involving the 44th US president and a demon; namely that the latter has appeared in front of the former, thus meaning the former and the latter are deeply entwined.

The alleged meeting of “evil minds” occurred in a flash that most non-conspiracy theorists would not have registered when Mr Obama touched down in Nairobi, Kenya on July 24.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/is-this-the-most-bizarre-conspiracy-theory-about-barack-obama-10442224.html

lol-text-fonts.gif

It was the ghost of his father welcoming him home. He did "write" a book called "Dreams of my Father." I can't wait for him to write the sequel , "Ghost of my Father."

:chuckle:

It was the ghost of his father welcoming him home. He did "write" a book called "Dreams of my Father." I can't wait for him to write the sequel , "Ghost of my Father."

:chuckle:

That was written by Obozo's mentor Frank Marshall Davis.  Critics state that Obozo couldn't write anything that involved. 

Obama's real father was Jim T. Parks. He was born in Topeka Kansas. To 15 year old Stanley Ann Pope. Stanley Ann Dunham is NOT his mother.

posted_0.gif Post: #4
RE: Obama's real father was Jim T. Parks 
 Obama was then given to his white grandma, Toot, who, in turn, gave the baby to the fake mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, who arrived in Hawaii in 1960, not pregnant Then, fake mother married Lolo Soetoro, and Barry became an Indonesian citizen, and a Muslim,. He's never become an American citizen. Then Barry killed his grandma Toot, just before the 2008 election.
He lost his elgibility when he became an Indonesian citizen. and besides, Birthers believe he was born in Kenya, which is even more bull shit.

I love ad hominem attacks
Edited by roadtoad2
erase a phrase

In the pantheon of Barack Obama conspiracies, this one really takes the (long-form) birth certificate biscuit.

WND (formerly WorldNetDaily) has exclusively broken a story involving the 44th US president and a demon; namely that the latter has appeared in front of the former, thus meaning the former and the latter are deeply entwined.

The alleged meeting of “evil minds” occurred in a flash that most non-conspiracy theorists would not have registered when Mr Obama touched down in Nairobi, Kenya on July 24.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/is-this-the-most-bizarre-conspiracy-theory-about-barack-obama-10442224.html

lol-text-fonts.gif

There was an odd scenario of this at the Toronto Blessing where Kenneth Copeland is in front of a large audience with Rodney Howard Browne, where he has summoned Satan to come join.  To the audience and the unaided, (of course this was recorded live), it sounded like something of a bad spot on the recording tape, and at the time it happens is a strange coincidence.  But in actuality there is a person in the audience yelling at the top of her lungs that "Satan is with us".  There were some other videos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY984VuVk_Q) that I had saw claiming that Obama was doing the same thing, that "Satan" or its' backwards "natas" was hidden cleverly in his speech.  I would suspect that the video where he is getting the audience excited just by the tone of his voice alone, and not the content about he wants to employ a civilan police force as strong as the military wouldn't already having you shit your pants. That was before I watched the Toronto Blessing Unmasked, where they were showing irrefutable proof that these were actually deeply evil men.  By that, you could actually make an argument for that, and Satan likes to visit the world leaders, more than the average person, could be something to that. Are you sure the video wasn't something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48EsG7KQ06w because when the mouth is moving, you know it's a lie.

Looked like a window reflection from a passing car to me.

Would need to see what else is going on around the situation, not just what is in the only one camera frame.  It is interesting to notice that the guy standing next to Obama is highly coordinated in his movements with Obama. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.