Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

what do you think of this article?

8 posts in this topic

Hiroshima - Illuminati Psy Op

Hiroshima was destroyed 70 years ago today. Nagasaki on Aug. 9. Forget about the rationales given.

According to Eustace Mullins, the Illuminati Jewish bankers shepherded the bomb into existence. It was dropped in order to trauma-brainwash the human race just like the holocaust brainwashed the Jews. 

After Hiroshima, humanity, like Jews, lived in a constant fear of annihilation. Life became meaningless. We lost faith in God's loving purpose and life's promise. Instead we had a deadly new enemy and a "Cold War." Naturally the bankers gave the Russians the bomb to make it all appear real.

http://henrymakow.com/2015/08/Hiroshima-Another-Illuminati-Psy-Op.html

1 person likes this

I remember reading a lot of articles about this. On NZ CT magazine called Uncensored. They showed papers revealing the Japanese had been trying to surrender for 3 months and Truman was told to stall them until the Bombs were ready. When has asked why (he was told to ask for unconditional surrender as they knew the emperor could never agree to that) he was told all the USA's post was strategy depended on it. It would put the USA in as the World Super Power in the perception of other nations.

Those specific areas were nuked in order to eliminate certain anti-Illuminati factions in the region.  Essentailly, what the Western Illuminati at the time considered "competition" and a potential threat to their dominance.

I remember reading a lot of articles about this. On NZ CT magazine called Uncensored. They showed papers revealing the Japanese had been trying to surrender for 3 months and Truman was told to stall them until the Bombs were ready. When has asked why (he was told to ask for unconditional surrender as they knew the emperor could never agree to that) he was told all the USA's post was strategy depended on it. It would put the USA in as the World Super Power in the perception of other nations.

Forgot to add neither place had been seriously bombed previously. Bomber missions had flown over them many times on route to other targets. It was like they had been "preserved" so the later devastation would be highlighted.

My grandfather was with the occupation force after Japan surrendered. He had some interesting stories.

The allies forbid the Japanese to rebuild during the 7 year occupation. They were effectively made them beneficiaries for those 7 years and no-one was allowed to start or run a business. The businesses with Japanese names which arose during that time were western companions (mainly American) with Japanese names and they copied their own products but made them for less because of the desperate Japanese who were working for pennies reducing the cost of manufacturing. They then when through the farcical process of pretending Japanese companies where copying American products with even identical packaging (pretty easy when AC Delco was supplying the blueprints to their own products -spark plugs- to be sold in their own nation). It started the "don't buy Japanese" campaign that started in the USA to either conceal what they had done or force the products to be sold to nations other than the USA to increase overseas revenue.

The Four Great Banks in Japan were of course Rothschild Banks when they took over Japan in 1898 (the same year the USA annexed the west coast of North America from the Spanish at the behest of US business interests) after the first Sino war which ruined Japan. The four great banks (Mitsubishi being just one of them) would be recognised by US people in their actions as Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac acted exactly like them but for the US mortgage market.  The Rothschild Banking Cartel (it is a cartel, you try and start your own bank) brought back the Imperial Family to the fore as they had been out of favour for the previous 180 years and used Japan as their base of operation for the second Sino war against their rivals in Gold, the Russian Czar who was building what was to be the greatest producing gold mine in the world.

As a result the greatest naval defeat of all time took place at the hands of the Japanese Allies as they crushed the Russian navy causing dissent in Russia enabling the Rothschild funded Bolshevik revolution of WWI. To put it into perspective previous to WWI there were 3 great fortunes in the world (actually 4 but that is another story), the Rothschild, Hapsburg (Ottoman empire) and Romanov (Russian royalty). After WWI only one of those remained. It hardly takes a genius to see who benefited the most from WWI, the City of London Corporation (colloquially known as The Crown which comprises the 80 most powerful corporations existing today)which was at that time controlled by the Rothschild's as dominant member after they screwed their own contracted partners(fellow game players)  after the defeat of Napoleon when they pretended that he had won and later purchased all the stocks going cheap as the English had thought they had been defeated.

Before WWII Japan had been Rothschild controlled, after WWII it was Rockefeller controlled (until 1987). When the Corporate Cartel started the Korean War they used Japan as a base of manufacturing making it prosperous and them vast amounts of money. (later Korea made it's money back by being a base of manufacturing for the Vietnam War) Japan was forbidden to have an army of any size or have military equipment but they were free to manufacture military goods for other nations.

Much of what I have related comes from what is called "Deep Historians" who were able to get the files and papers made confidential and classified at the time they happened but declassified 50 years later. Much of the verified and accurate CT knowledge on what the Multinational corporations did we have comes from those Phd's and professors who were able to request those papers and put 2 and 2 together.

The more you look at those reports the more you see who has shaped the Western World in the last 100 years. Not governments but a cartel of corporations who had their people either in government or in key advisory roles (like RAND corp does today) so they could move the pieces to advantage themselves and disenfranchise us the people.

The more you look at what has happened over the last 100 years the more you see a group of extremely wealthy people and royalty playing a Great Game amongst themselves to see who can rule the most. Historically this game was played by Royalty only which pissed of the Merchant class who effectively beat them at their own game forcing the English Crown to contract with them allowing them full player status. I think killing all those European royalty off and ending a lot of lines scared the English crown enough to co-opt them. Of all the royal lines 100 years ago in Europe only a few remain the rest being killed of by Rothschild manoeuvres and operations to allow them full player status. They proved they were better players.

After WWII they formed a contract with many nations in which they got to be the World Bank (the IMF is the five Rothschild banks sometimes called the central banks )giving them authority over global money. All they did was offer to lend the impoverished nations money with which to rebuild their shattered nations. Then they kept giving them more than what they really needed while encouraging reckless spending to bring slow crippling debt those previous independent nations.

Today the Game goes on. With historical perspective we see what they are up to pretty clearly.

The more you look at

what has happened over the last 100 years

the more you see a group of extremely wealthy people and royalty playing a Great Game amongst themselves to see who can rule the most.

Great synopsis. The only tiny picky detail I will question is the 100 years time frame. Of course that is the era that concerns us most. The elites -or whatever we call them- have been playing the game since forever. For various reasons, they changed their control mechanism from religion to more secular agendas. The banksters in particular. What bothers me most is that so many people participate in the matrix. Maybe I expect too much. These filthy quislings know exactly what they're doing, either to survive or to prosper from harming their own kind. 

Great synopsis. The only tiny picky detail I will question is the 100 years time frame. Of course that is the era that concerns us most. The elites -or whatever we call them- have been playing the game since forever. For various reasons, they changed their control mechanism from religion to more secular agendas. The banksters in particular. What bothers me most is that so many people participate in the matrix. Maybe I expect too much. These filthy quislings know exactly what they're doing, either to survive or to prosper from harming their own kind. 

They know how to survive because tucked neatly inside of each one is a demon. These demons are passed from generation to generation and the knowledge passes with them. How they keep the one up on everyone is they are like an army. They have messengers that move the information back and forth, to and from the host demons. The host demons pull the strings on the puppets ' human host '. And the reward system for being a good host is the knowledge to amass wealth and power and technology here on earth. God flooded the earth because of this activity before and now the resurgence is at an all time high again. 

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all that they chose. And Jehovah said, My spirit shall not strive with man for ever, for that he also is flesh: yet shall his days be a hundred and twenty years. The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown. And Jehovah saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented Jehovah that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And Jehovah said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the ground; both man, and beast, and creeping things, and birds of the heavens; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found favor in the eyes of Jehovah. These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, and perfect in his generations: Noah walked with God. And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And the earth was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God saw the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth. (‭Genesis‬ ‭6‬:‭1-13‬ ASV)
And as were the days of Noah, so shall be the coming of the Son of man. (‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭37‬ ASV)

They know how to survive because tucked neatly inside of each one is a demon. These demons are passed from generation to generation and the knowledge passes with them. How they keep the one up on everyone is they are like an army. They have messengers that move the information back and forth, to and from the host demons. The host demons pull the strings on the puppets ' human host '. And the reward system for being a good host is the knowledge to amass wealth and power and technology here on earth. God flooded the earth because of this activity before and now the resurgence is at an all time high again. 

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all that they chose. And Jehovah said, My spirit shall not strive with man for ever, for that he also is flesh: yet shall his days be a hundred and twenty years. The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown. And Jehovah saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented Jehovah that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And Jehovah said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the ground; both man, and beast, and creeping things, and birds of the heavens; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found favor in the eyes of Jehovah. These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, and perfect in his generations: Noah walked with God. And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And the earth was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God saw the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth. (‭Genesis‬ ‭6‬:‭1-13‬ ASV)
And as were the days of Noah, so shall be the coming of the Son of man. (‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭37‬ ASV)

I call them Archons. While I have great respect for the OT, I have never been able to accept its supernatural interpretation. Noah, for example, is pre-figured in the Sumerian "myth" of Gilgamesh. Abraham was the son of an oracle priest in the city of Ur, whose inhabitants claim they were created by aliens, the Anunmaki. Some of the pagan gods in the OT were Anunnaki.

The New Testament is a completely different book, and one I admire greatly.

Who were the Anunnaki? All we know is what people wrote in clay tablets and stone ~ 6000 years ago. Were they the only "angels" and "demons" who contacted humans? Doubtful.

Montalk calls them interdimensional beings who feed on human suffering and fear. They are the Illuminati of Storm's first post. They enter human bodies from their dimension and commit the acts of evil we associate with individuals and countries. The great "advances" in technology and weaponry come from them. They are soulless deviants who we must fight.

I call them Archons. While I have great respect for the OT, I have never been able to accept its supernatural interpretation. Noah, for example, is pre-figured in the Sumerian "myth" of Gilgamesh. Abraham was the son of an oracle priest in the city of Ur, whose inhabitants claim they were created by aliens, the Anunmaki. Some of the pagan gods in the OT were Anunnaki.

The New Testament is a completely different book, and one I admire greatly.

Who were the Anunnaki? All we know is what people wrote in clay tablets and stone ~ 6000 years ago. Were they the only "angels" and "demons" who contacted humans? Doubtful.

Montalk calls them interdimensional beings who feed on human suffering and fear. They are the Illuminati of Storm's first post. They enter human bodies from their dimension and commit the acts of evil we associate with individuals and countries. The great "advances" in technology and weaponry come from them. They are soulless deviants who we must fight.

and with the scattering and the confusion of language came the infusion of pagan interpretation. Without wisdom knowledge has no interpretation. 'They' can't be fought with conventional wisdom. You are right about one aspect of your reply, they do feed off of fear and anger and any sin. Enjoy your stay and please don't feed the animals.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.