Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Arian Foster Breaks Ground By Admitting He Doesn’t Believe In God

2 posts in this topic

Arian Foster went to college in Tennessee and now plays for the Houston Texans. He's surrounded by the bible belt. And yet, the running back has decided to come forward and admit to the world that he doesn't believe in god, making him the first active professional athlete in the U.S. to fight for secular Americans like him. 

"Everybody always says the same thing: You have to have faith," he told ESPN The Magazine. "That's my whole thing: Faith isn't enough for me. For people who are struggling with that, they're nervous about telling their families or afraid of the backlash ... man, don't be afraid to be you. I was, for years."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arian-foster-breaks-ground-by-admitting-he-doesnt-believe-in-god_55c3db03e4b0923c12bc51a8?kvcommref=mostpopular

What a true American propaganda made hero!  Atheists have been hiding in the closet for long enough - it's time they be able to admit their religion without discrimination.  Who knows?  Maybe in the future we may even have atheists in academia? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.