Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

I'm Not Going to Watch One F%&!*#g Debate or Vote and Neither Should You

12 posts in this topic

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Whoever is watching the debate tonight - will you do us all a favor and just jump off a cliff.

The fact that you still believe in "Democracy" and that voting is going to change anything is beyond stupidity and insanity! 

Balancing the budget, not raising takes, not getting entangled in the wars of Europe, offering peace with Muslim countries, getting out of Vietnam, etc. have all been campaign slogans that have turned out to be lies.  They always lie.  Politics is just a bunch of bull s*** to make you think you have a voice and to appease the masses.  Every time you vote - you tell your slave masters that you're okay with their chains and will engage in their appeasement chicanery.  Don't watch their brain washing - do something better with your time.

On 8/6/2015, 6:45:32, YourMom2 said:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2011/12/21/1324484016104/Mr-Scrooge-hes-here-to-he-007.jpg

I ain't sitting through all that rhetoric either. The media hos will be all over it tomorrow declaring a "winner." Just another sideshow at the circus!

You now have a warm place in my heart!

1 person likes this

Well I'm watching it right now. And you guys have no idea what you're missing. This is not a debate it's a fox ambush . Lol

Who has time to watch the NWO play their mind games? The real news is over our heads. Literally. The moon transit cardboard cutout thingie made my Luddite husband roar with laughter. I mean, seriously, :kSJD4KR:  it's all going off the chart. The weirding has begun. Put your hand in this box, dearie. It won't hurt. Trust me. I work for the government.

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.lGqCFxt1MQfTvs708MCLxw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Many believe there won't be an election...

We could have tanks and soldiers at every corner throwing thousands into FEMA camps but I guarantee they will always pretend that we have the freedom to vote and continue the democracy charade.

Voting only gives the illusion a government is legitimate . And to if voting made change it would be illegal .

I may vote in a local election but never on a national . Thats blood I will never have on my hands; I wont be a accessory to their crimes .

Many believe there won't be an election...

We could have tanks and soldiers at every corner throwing thousands into FEMA camps but I guarantee they will always pretend that we have the freedom to vote and continue the democracy charade.

Voting only gives the illusion a government is legitimate . And to if voting made change it would be illegal .

I may vote in a local election but never on a national . Thats blood I will never have on my hands; I wont be a accessory to their crimes .

Obozo was saying the other day how he can't run another term.  BS, he's going to find a way to declare martial law and suspend the election; so that he can declare himself dictator.  Billary Clinton is just a distraction.  The more local elections are the more important ones, yet nobody takes the time to go to them.  Then there's the long-standing line to vote for POTUS.  We thinks that the whole elections with BS were rigged anyhow. 

I saw a poster the other day somewhere (can't find it again), but it said you think I'm <whatever>, but I have suceeded without a single scratch.  It had Obozo's face on there.  Speaking of Bozo's how do we keep getting the same Bozo's over and over again.  If they don't get POTUS, then they are Secretary of State, and if they aren't that then they're something else.  Can't we just rid of these clowns?

On http://www.kickthemallout.com they tell us that POTUS is a figure head, but the real idiots are the ones in Congress allowing all this stuff to happen and using POTUS to distract us from what they are doing.  If pro is the opposite of con and progress is what we all want, what is the opposite of progress?

Edited by counterintelligence
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.