Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
grav

Who made the moon?

49 posts in this topic

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/11/hold-on-for-this-one-the-moon-is-hollow-and-this-is-why/

“What in blazes is our Moon doing way out there? It’s too far out to be a true satellite of Earth  , it is too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the Moon then having taken up a nearly circular orbit about the Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible. . . . But, then, if the Moon is neither a true satellite of the Earth nor a captured one, what is it?” – Isaac Asimov, Asimov on Astronomy,” Doubleday, 1974; Mercury Press 1963; also quoted in Don Wilson’s book, Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon (1975).

Even ct thinkers have a hard time accepting this idea.

David Icke and others say the moon is not a natural satellite. Its surface is littered with titanium and some of its craters are convex, not concave. 

Google 'moon waves' to see various sites which show a weird motion passing over the surface. These are videos, not photoshopped. The Body Scientific ignores them, of course. Icke et al. suggest they are holograms being updated. And who would be running the light show?

I'm not a Jim Carrey fan, but he was good in the movie Truman. His character thought he was living in the real world at first, but over time he began noticing improbable things.  Too many lapses in logic got him to realize his life was being manipulated.

I feel like Truman. How do we know what's real? Where does reality end and the Matrix begin?

Don't shake your head until you read the link posted at the top.

probably the same person that made every other moon in our solar system.

The outer structure is 22 miles thick of high impact materials not yet known.

99% of the craters are not impact craters. They were created by electric arcing.

That's why they are convexed. Hint: It does not rotate when it should. That's so

you can never see the backside, or you'll see who's there. We have been warned

away! We're not listening! It is at least one million years older than the Earth!

Everything important is below the surface because of ancient thunderbolts which

have died down for now. you are connected to everything

Edited by Cryptic Mole
edit to add.

Good to see you here, Mole.

Such a a big mystery hanging over our heads. And so little interest in it.

If the moon is not natural, then what, when, where, how, why?

And several videographers have posted captures of lunar waves that are absolutely stunning.

Here is one video--

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=moon+wave+video&FORM=VIRE13#view=detail&mid=BC78F4473AB73C2BF489BC78F4473AB73C2BF489

No mention on the "news." Why not? uuhhhh, this can not be presented to the public. Even the most stupified sheeple would not accept the usual excuses--optical illusion, earth atmosphere phenomenon, etc.

We are not supposed to look up.

We're supposed to look at Bruce Jenner in a dress, the fake War on Drugs, the fake War on Terror, the War on Women.

Yes siree bob... now learn a secret... the luna wave distorts all reception of any and all

communications from reaching earth. Thus the music behind the moon! You should

also dig deep to learn what they use that stabilizes the moon to stop its rotation! tower of babel on the moon

Edited by Cryptic Mole

The amount of happenings on the moon is greater than here on Earth even though much less populated

and its tiny size compared to the Earth. It has many times more "one way" tunnel systems that circle the

entire moon than here on Earth. Everything is hidden within and beneath, and it is made to look barren.

The Moon is an Earth Observatory. It is not at all what everyone thinks it is! It has been at the center of

a great cosmic battle from eons past, and it is strewn with debis from this ancient battle! the little ones used to live below

Edited by Cryptic Mole

There are many similarities between the moon and mars, but not always in appearances.

The craters on both spheres were caused by electric arcing/thunderbolts, but Mars

has been somewhat weathered/eroded. Both heavily involved in a cosmic battle.

Mars was called "Planet of War", or "War Planet." your home

It is good to know that Earth itself was also tied to Mars. The city of Cairo Egypt

means "City of Mars." That means the Egyptians original place of birth, and their

original home was not from here/earth. Take notice that there are pyramids on

both the Earth and Mars, and yes... even on the Moon. hidden from you

Let us also never turn our backs on the fallen who have influenced all of these

things from the very beginning and right up until the present day. Understand

that all the ancient myths and stories most times had some sort of truth behind

them. People just didn't understand what they were seeing well enough to ever

explain them! tptb know everything

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Grav, I hope all these things I have already posted are relevant to your intended topic? you shall know truth

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Not read the article, but, yes, the Moon is artificial.  It was made by the Anunnaki and the creators of the Anunnaki.

The outer structure is 22 miles thick of high impact materials not yet known.

99% of the craters are not impact craters. They were created by electric arcing.

That's why they are convexed. Hint: It does not rotate when it should. That's so

you can never see the backside, or you'll see who's there. We have been warned

away! We're not listening! It is at least one million years older than the Earth!

Everything important is below the surface because of ancient thunderbolts which

have died down for now.

​i guess now we know...

we will not be taking any further questions about the moon today....

Thanks, you guys.

Mole, you touched on many points that are connected to our whole occulted history, as Jim Marrs calls it -- the lies fed to us by the hierarchy--science, anthropology, religions, all institutions that regulate thought.

Did the Anunnaki make the moon? I don't know. Mole, whodunit?

I am wading through David Icke's huge book, The Perception Deception, now. He suggests the reptilian Archons, aka the Demiurge, built it as part of their control system. The Matrix.

He says a Russian scientist has proof that giant structures reside in the rings of Saturn. And that they build new rings which the Archons use to transmit radio waves to the moon, which then sends signals to earth. The hologram is visible at times, during eclipses or other changes. 

All world politics is their work, including the wars that are always taking place. 

The thing is, there are multiple alien races that affect earth, both physical and inter-dimensional beings who people call demons. Satan worshipers are humans who allow these creatures to use their bodies for child abuse and other crimes.

I like how http://montalk.net/ presents the case for the aliens and how they can be fought.

But I keep asking the same question: when will the zombie hordes open their eyes and look at the moon?

To me, it's the starting point to break out of the curse of the Matrix.

Thanks, you guys.

But I keep asking the same question: when will the zombie hordes open their eyes and look at the moon?

To me, it's the starting point to break out of the curse of the Matrix.

Short answer, Never. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.