Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Boy, 11, charged with manslaughter of toddler: US media

1 post in this topic

Chicago (AFP) - An 11-year-old boy has been charged with manslaughter over the fatal shooting of a toddler in Detroit, US media said Wednesday.

The older boy allegedly shot the three-year-old boy in the face Monday and he was pronounced dead on arrival at a hospital, The Detroit News and other media said.

According to CBS Detroit, police at the scene said the boys had been playing with the gun.

The Detroit News quoted Wayne County prosecutor Kym Worthy as saying that the older boy was visiting his father’s house on Detroit's east side when he found a gun in a bedroom closet.

He tossed it out of the bedroom window, Worthy said, retrieved it outside and took it into a parked vehicle where the toddler joined him.

http://news.yahoo.com/boy-11-charged-manslaughter-toddler-us-media-235025530.html

 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.