Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Satanic Statue Event Proceeds to Go Fund Abortion

16 posts in this topic

The Satanic Temple in Detroit recently revealed their super fun satanic statue, Baphomet, and the event was considered the “largest public satanic ceremony in history.” Yay for Satan. Tickets sold for $25 and $75, and the proceeds went “to support the reproductive rights legal action fund.” Aka, abortion.

Read more : http://www.info-salvo.com/health/satanic-statue-event-proceeds-to-go-fund-abortion/

1 person likes this

Some of the old worship rituals had them taking the babies and feeding to the furnaces directly of the diety. 

Knock down the 10 Commandments to put in a Satanic Temple statue; to heck with that.

Satanists file “urgent” federal lawsuit over Missouri abortion restrictions

The Satanic Temple, always so outspoken in its support for women’s right to reproductive choice, filed a lawsuit in federal court on Tuesday challenging Missouri’s “informed consent” and waiting period laws, which the temple claims violate members’ sincerely held religious beliefs. The case centers on a satanist identified as Mary Doe, who was forced to comply with the state’s abortion restrictions when she sought to terminate a pregnancy last month, despite seeking an exemption upon her arrival at a Planned Parenthood clinic in St. Louis.

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/23/satanists_file_urgent_federal_lawsuit_over_missouri_abortion_restrictions/

I can't figure this organization out. 
They are a non-theistic or atheistic group yet claim their religious rights are being infringed upon.
They're a very new group. I can't find anything on them before 2013 yet they seem to have a lot of money and say they have about 20,000 members in the US.
I wrote what I found on them here:

They're using the system.

How? How did they get 20,000 members in just two years? How did they raise $100,000 for the Baphomet statue?
It doesn't make sense for an organization to have that kind of following and funding in such a short amount of time.

Build a statue and worship an entity that sacrifices babies, who in their right or wrong minds would even entertain that idea. 

Number one, do you think God ever looks down and does a face palm.:picard-facepalm:

How? How did they get 20,000 members in just two years? How did they raise $100,000 for the Baphomet statue?It doesn't make sense for an organization to have that kind of following and funding in such a short amount of time.

They're using the moral standards of the Constitution and Bill of Rights to say that we are infringing on their beliefs if we don't .... essentially blackmail.

1 person likes this

They're using the moral standards of the Constitution and Bill of Rights to say that we are infringing on their beliefs if we don't .... essentially blackmail.

I get that but I don't get how they got 20,000 members in only two years.
They've gotten so much attention lately someone must be funding them.

I get that but I don't get how they got 20,000 members in only two years.
They've gotten so much attention lately someone must be funding them.

Start with George Soros and work from there.  He started the Ferguson deal and probably some others.  Why these idiots spend money doing these things and cause insurance claims to go through the roof.  Maybe we should sue Soros and get him to quit living so recklessly.  I don't know, have you been to some of the churches these days: most of them are on some bandwagon series deal, usually from a not quite so trustworthy operation.  The pastors can't even produce a quality sermon, without offending somebody. 

Start with George Soros and work from there.  He started the Ferguson deal and probably some others.  Why these idiots spend money doing these things and cause insurance claims to go through the roof.  Maybe we should sue Soros and get him to quit living so recklessly.  I don't know, have you been to some of the churches these days: most of them are on some bandwagon series deal, usually from a not quite so trustworthy operation.  The pastors can't even produce a quality sermon, without offending somebody. 

If I were to call anyone evil he would on the top of my list. I'm going to look into this some more. 
The Satanic Temple came out of no where and it isn't in line with other Satanic organizations.
Some thing is rotten here.

I haven't been to a church service in a very long time. 
I do know some who are frustrated by the council they've been given lately.
Everyone is on edge. Everyone is walking on egg shells. Something is going to give.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.