Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

End of the World - AUGUST 2016???

6 posts in this topic

I have no idea who Joseph Chiappalone is other than he has appeared on Jeff Rense Program. In a recent article, Chiappalone claims the end of the world will be August 2016.  Anyone know anything about this man or his predictions?

He could be a first class nut, but I figured I would throw this out there for discussion anyway.

ENDTIME TIMETABLE

This is a modified extract from my Members’ Post 34, dated August 2, 2015

Dr J Chiappalone

My Motto: “Take it or leave it”

In 1985, as an incarnated member of the Team to rescue Viable Consciousnesses of the respective Classes from this planet, I stated that all life forms would be removed from Earth and that the planet would be totally destroyed no later than the year 2035.

Here is an update to that process of which I am certain.

• A meteor is scheduled to hit the Atlantic Ocean sometime in late September, 2015. Apart from many others who have said this, this prognostication had been made by aliens of questionable ontology to a Puerto Rican man in 1988 and I posted that video in Post 7

Aliens Tell Man Asteroid to Hit Near Puerto Rico?! (US Army Corroborates)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRcm6nqjbt4

• A second meteor is scheduled to hit Earth in November, regardless of the first meteor strike occurring or not occurring. Initially, I was the only one to prophecy this second meteor. Since then, a number of sources have mentioned on videos that there are 2 major meteors to hit Earth soon.

• Astronomically, Planet X is now on its outward leg. It has circled the Sun and is on its way out of our Solar System. It will be seen with the naked eye more explicitly from late August onward. By November-December it will be a very menacing sign in the sky, just from its size and ominous iron oxide wings, and everyone will probably think they will die from this ‘Destroyer’. How right they are!

• From December 2015 onward we may be bombarded by massive debris that resides around Planet X. These bombardments have begun and may climax by March 2016.

• In March, suffocation of our Earth may occur due to the Iron Oxide dust surrounding the Planet X environs.

• Sometime in late June to August 2016, gravitational tugs on the Earth may eventually result in a sudden physical axis fall and those not suffocated by the Iron Oxide dust may drown.

• As you will hear on various videos, some people, anticipating the worst, hope they are not alive after the pole shift for conditions will be horrendous.

• I am now telling you NO ONE WILL SURVIVE BEYOND AUGUST 2016!

Lots more to his article. It can be viewed here:  http://www.jchiappalone.com/

2 people like this

Umm pretty sure this is wrong cuz it's already April now and nothing has happened

6 minutes ago, A random person from 2016 said:

Umm pretty sure this is wrong cuz it's already April now and nothing has happened

The hell you say!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.