Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Police: Active shooter reported dead at Nashville area theater

20 posts in this topic

Antioch Tennessee police reported a theater shooting. 

"Metro Police report the shooter at the Carmike 8 Cinema is dead.

The Nashville Fire Department confirmed that shots were being fired at the Carmike 8 Cinemas on Bell Road at 1:55 p.m.

Police responded to a shots fired call about 1:15.

Dispatch confirmed three EMS units have been sent to the scene.

A spokesperson at Vanderbilt University Medical Center does not know if it will receive any patients.

Witnesses at a nearby business reported one person covered with blood.

The Ford Ice Center has been placed on lock down. The Global Mall, which is next to the theater, has also been placed on lock down.

Ezell-Harding, a school located on Bell Road, is also on lock down.

Last month a shooter opened fire a movie theater in Lafayette, LA."

http://www.wsmv.com/story/29717483/active-shooter-reported-at-antioch-theater

Reports a rather sketchy .  The gun man is reportedly dead and I saw at least one other  fatality  on another site .  Reportedly it was during the mad Max fury Road movie. Updates are forthcoming .

I was honestly checking movie theater times planning to go see a movie. Screw those crazies I'm still going but I will be packing  just in case .

http://www.wsmv.com/story/29717483/active-shooter-reported-at-antioch-theater

There are currently 3 threads on this same topic. I'm merging them in order to keep all the information in one place. CGK

Merged threads:

Second theater shooting -Jayke911

Another Theater Shooting -Falling Down

OOOPS...I didn't merge them in the correct order..sorry!

Edited by CGK

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/newschannel5/now-trending/Police-Respond-To-Reported-Shooting-In-Antioch-320794041.html

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Police have confirmed the death of the suspect in an active shooter situation in Antioch at a movie theater.

A heavy police presence was seen at 901 Bell Road, the Carmike 8 movie theater, located near the Global Mall at the Crossings.

In a press conference, authorities said they responded around 1:15 p.m. Wednesday to the report of a gunman armed with a gun and a hatchet. There were reports of injuries from the hatchet.

Officials said they responded to a showing of Mad Max, where they began to clear the theater. An officer encountered the gunman who fired at the officer. The official returned fire.

Police confirmed the suspect was deceased inside the theater, and officials added they believed the imminent threat was over.

However, authorities said the gunman had two backpacks, one on him and another he had left somewhere. Crews responded to determine the contents of the bags and any dangers that may be involved.

The injuries are three people pepper sprayed and another person with a bruise from the hatchet.

Which group is getting demonized this time?

Local news is calling for metal detectors at movie theaters. "Movie theaters are dark and scary."

Police have confirmed the death of the suspect in an active shooter situation in Antioch at a movie theater.

A heavy police presence was seen at 901 Bell Road, the Carmike 8 movie theater, located near the Global Mall at the Crossings. 

In a press conference, authorities said they responded around 1:15 p.m. Wednesday to the report of a gunman armed with a gun and a hatchet. There were reports of injuries from the hatchet.

Active shooter situation @ Hickory 8 Theater -- suspect dead

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/newschannel5/news/Police-Respond-To-Reported-Shooting-In-Antioch-320794041.html

I said it before, there has to be a cult.  Three white guys in a row shooting up movie theaters doesn't just happen out of the blue.

Yeah, nothing to see here, just move along. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.