Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MH370: Part Found On Reunion Island Is From Missing Plane

5 posts in this topic

plane part that was found on a beach in the Indian Ocean was determined to be part of MH370, the Malaysia Airlines flight that vanished more than a year ago, Malaysia's prime minister said.

The debris is apparently the first piece of physical evidence recovered from the ill-fated plane, which disappeared on March 8, 2014 along with its 239 passengers and crew.

“It is with a very heavy heart that I must tell you, an international team of experts have conclusively confirmed that the aircraft debris found on Reunion is indeed from MH370,” Prime Minister Najib Razak said at a brief press conference. "We now have physical evidence that ... Flight MH370 tragically ended in the Southern Indian Ocean."

https://gma.yahoo.com/mh370-part-found-reunion-island-missing-plane-175854267--abc-news-topstories.html#

In a statement, Malaysia Airlines confirmed that the families of the passengers and crew, who are all presumed deceased, had been informed about the part's linkage to the missing craft.

1 person likes this

Hard to believe on this story.

Is it really possible to find a couple of plastic bottles, after more than 1 year ago, with the label readable?

More than 1 year under salt & sun.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/o1twfpeJFkk/0.jpg

I don't buy this.

I don't buy any of it. It would be easier to believe a whole wing washed ashore. Those flaps are secured and then secured again. The chance that flap detached from the wing, cables and all, no matter the impact is pretty slim. I worked in the aerospace industry. With the serial numbers off that part they did not have to research it to see if it was the one on that flight. Our company had a helicopter part fail that was blamed on a crash. In two days they knew where the ore came from on that part. That whole plane incident smells of cover up. If there is no conclusive evidence no settlements have to be paid

1 person likes this

Dark knights video is far more believable. Maybe some rouge element of somebody's military decided to play around with gps spoofing and it got out of control when they tried to see if they could make it land there. All it would take is a few ppl to get bored and start goofing around with some gadgets. Accident theory 

and then there's the chance it was intentionally done by a group of military defectors.

theory inspired by; the movie broken arrow and the one with the submarine hijacking with Steven Segal.

If one techno geek can hijack a guy's car as we've seen on the news recently, how many would it take to mess with a plane? 

And maybe one of them made sure he's the only one to keep a secret (kill the crew).

i am not making a joke here, I'm serious! 

Edited by Radio
spelling err

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.