Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Antarctica Nazi underground base found on Google Earth in New Swabia!

5 posts in this topic

Published on Jul 12, 2015

Appears to be an entry way to a large (at least 100ft wide) underground conduit system for flying machines due to lack of snowpack disturbance on the ground in front of the opening. Some lost history suggests a 'Base 211' Underground Complex that is still there to this very day. 30 miles wide.
If the Nazi bases still exist in Antarctica then they would no doubt still have secret contact with the Bavarian cults which sponsored and were an integral part of the Nazi party, like the Bavarian THULE society for instance.
As for Neu Schwabenland, (New Swaben) the construction and secret projects in Antarctica continued, throughout the entire course of the war. Just before the end of the WWII, two German provision U-boats, U-530 and U-977, were launched from a port on the Baltic Sea.

Reportedly they took with them members of the antigravity-disk research and development teams [ULTRA], and the LAST of the most vital disc components [much of this technology and hardware had been transported to the base during the course of the war].

This included the notes and drawings for the latest saucer or
aerial disk designs, and designs for the gigantic underground complexes and living accommodations based on the remarkable underground factories of Nordhausen in the Harz Mountains. The two U-boats duly reached the new land of Neu-Schwabenland where

More history here  http://www.viewzone.com/vril22.html

Edited by thoth

You may find this video of interest in regards to this topic .  The hollow earth and aliens .

already seen it but thanks anyway

I don't hold much to the hollow earth thing

already seen it but thanks anyway

I don't hold much to the hollow earth thing

To be honest, I looked into the hollow earth thing and I couldn't find any real evidence to support it after reading the material that debunks it.

I so wanted it to be real, doing some Indiana Jones Tomb Raider stuff in hollow earth would be a dream come true for me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.