Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FBI: Middle Eastern Men Intimidating U.S. Military Families In Colorado & Wyoming

13 posts in this topic

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/08/04/fbi-middle-eastern-men-intimidating-u-s-military-families-in-colorado-wyoming/

DENVER (CBS4) – An alert has been issued by the FBI to all law enforcement agencies in Colorado and Wyoming involving U.S. military families and concerns about who may be watching them.

The alert says Middle Eastern men are approaching families of U.S. military members at their homes in Colorado and Wyoming. It mentions Greeley, Colorado, and Cheyenne, Wyoming, as the specific areas.

In one case last May the wife of a military member was approached in front of her home by two Middle Eastern males. The men stated that she was the wife of a U.S. interrogator. When she denied their claims the men laughed. The two men left the area in a dark-colored, four-door sedan with two other Middle Eastern males in the vehicle.

“The woman had observed the vehicle in the neighborhood on previous occasions,” the alert states.

Similar incidents in Wyoming have been reported to the FBI throughout June 2015.

Hmm  their messing with a dudes family

:vb_wtf:

What a surprise brave jihadist picking on women and children.

The cowards have no honor .

Hmm I wonder who we should thank for this information

shit like this starts bad shit happing

what are they trying to trigger hmmmm

lol

How would you know the home is occupied by a military family unless you were staking it out?

Or, some three letter agency gave you a list.

Or, somebody hired some actors.

The majority of military bases are south of Denver near CO Springs  with the exception of Buckley AFB in Aurora (Denver metro).  There is no reason to live in Greeley when there is plenty of affordable housing closer to Buckley. If you were looking for military families they would be living in CO Springs or Aurora...which is huge.

There's an air guard station in Greeley that's rather lonely in the scheme of things.

The 137th Space Warning Squadron (137 SWS) is a unit of the Colorado Air National Guard located at Greeley Air National Guard Station, Greeley. The 137th SWS provides immediate, worldwide missile warning, space launch and detection in the event of an attack against the United States.[2] If activated to federal service, the Wing is gained by the United States Air Force Space Command.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/137th_Space_Warning_Squadron

What a surprise brave jihadist picking on women and children.

The cowards have no honor .

Nor any sort of sanity. NOT in a "They were just mentally ill, forgive them", more in a needing put out of Our collective misery! :balk2:

I'm surprised they called them Middle Eastern men.
The immigrant Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, the Chattanooga shooter, was labeled a "homegrown violent extreamist" and not an Islamic terrorists out of respect for Muslims.

Why won’t the Obama administration call Fort Hood Islamic Terrorism? Why aren’t they calling Chattanooga Islamic Terrorism? Because it’s disrespect to Muslims and Islam is about peace:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/homeland-security-chief-we-wont-call-chattanooga-islamic-terrorism-out-of-respect-for-muslims/#ixzz3i0ibO6DY

you can always buy beef jerky at a clearly Muslim owned gas station.  you know they hate it, I get the unopened kind abd start eating it right away so they smell it..... they give me the look like you dick, don't you know cows r sacred.

:bananadancing::bananallama:

I'm surprised they called them Middle Eastern men.
The immigrant Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, the Chattanooga shooter, was labeled a "homegrown violent extreamist" and not an Islamic terrorists out of respect for Muslims.

Why won’t the Obama administration call Fort Hood Islamic Terrorism? Why aren’t they calling Chattanooga Islamic Terrorism? Because it’s disrespect to Muslims and Islam is about peace:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/homeland-security-chief-we-wont-call-chattanooga-islamic-terrorism-out-of-respect-for-muslims/#ixzz3i0ibO6DY

but all thesewhite cops shooting innoc ent African American can definitely be called racist.... ?

but all thesewhite cops shooting innoc ent African American can definitely be called racist.... ?

Almost anything can be called racist nowadays.
The list of new things that are racists is laughable.

See we told you those bad Muslims that flew those planes on 911 was gonna get you. If we hadn't of destabilized the Middle East you wouldn't be safe now. We just hope we can keep you safe from those bad space aliens. Anyway keep yourselves busy with the chaos until the order gets here

See we told you those bad Muslims that flew those planes on 911 was gonna get you. If we hadn't of destabilized the Middle East you wouldn't be safe now. We just hope we can keep you safe from those bad space aliens. Anyway keep yourselves busy with the chaos until the order gets here

But the hundred thousand plus Muslims they bring in every year are good and kind and peaceful.
Remember... Islam is a religion of peace. PEACE I tell ya PEACE; good and kind and PEACEFUL.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.