Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Regarding Sock Accounts!

25 posts in this topic

It has come to my attention of several people using multiple accounts to stalk/follow and attack users. If you have one of them socks you best be giving them up today. As when i make the sweep. Any socks i find. Will result in your main account going bye bye with them! That kind of behavior is not going to fly here. We're a family. Not a research project for your next book!

:37Vju9V:

No need to reply here, just pm me and we can keep it private.

Edited by Ukshep
3 people like this

It has come to my attention of several people using multiple accounts to stalk/follow and attack users. If you have one of them socks you best be giving them up today. As when i make the sweep. Any socks i find. Will result in your main account going bye bye with them! That kind of behavior is not going to fly here. We're a family. Not a research project for your next book!

:37Vju9V:

No need to reply here, just pm me and we can keep it private.

that's really sad, a sign of the times. That's a good thing your doing.

If no one stands Everyone falls

WH

I made those guest, and anonymous accounts. and I don't want this one deleted how do I delete accounts or can you delete" guest" and "anonymous"

I made those guest, and anonymous accounts. and I don't want this one deleted how do I delete accounts or can you delete" guest" and "anonymous"

Those were dealt with at the time. You are fine!

surprised this is happening on here, i havent noticed it going on. whoever is doing it, respect cop.

Edited by Storm64
duh

Thanks. Salute. Hugs.

You are awesome. Why can't they all be like you?

For a minute there I thought you had a typo, because it seems that people's stock accounts are being rigged by the same investment outfits that had to be bailed out at the taxpayers expense.  Some how this should spell out crime doesn't pay.  Not sure what you meant by socks.

Sock accounts are multiple accounts opened by one person. People open them to attack other posters or for the purpose of having two or more members appear in agreement or disagreement on any given subject. It's also known as shilling and tag teams are not uncommon on larger sites such as youtube. That other place is full of them which is why real CT people are gravitating to COP.

Kudos to Shep for the clean up!

:balpk:

mr sheep these are the people that are doing this

The ART of DECEPTION! GCHQ Playbook for Internet SHILLS! MUST SEE!

also see thread Snowden Leaks Confirm Existence of ECHELON

I have more to post on that thread when I get access to the material. Gatekeepers have limited my ability to get into my account at another place dif. When I get access I will update that thread above with more info.

2015_08_05_253_cf79eb66a1c859aa57f2_1.jp

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/UFL45ASS/20150805_133454.mp4_links

video^ 

I've been getting hit after posting here ever since I started posting on that thread, and also when I went to post what was going on on this thread first.

This is not the first time, if I post info on these criminals elsewhere, same happens. I know because I have a clean pc, done every check there is. It only happens when I expose these criminals, as well as occasionally when I expose the criminals in the govt. The truth can not be suppressed however. 

1 person likes this

why do you have so many chrome open??? I'm on cheap cell phone, maybe that's way too go.... go ahead abd hack my 70$ phone lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.