Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Navy Jets Carrying Extra Fuel Can't Launch from New Aircraft Carrier

4 posts in this topic

Sky, I knew all possibilities weren't  being considered. Then I knew for certain when I heard  Daboob7's  Voice .  He is the most uninformed YouTube profiting doom master there is .

EMAL's are being installed because they run on a electromagnetic's  instead of the old steam catapults.   The pressure and torque can be adjusted down to  minute levels .

They actually have the capacity to launch bar heavier airplanes than the old steam powered catapults .

even if you do not believe me on that. Weight on left off for airplanes on a carrier has always been a problem. That is why they launch the tankers first to refuel the planes after they're in the air.

by the way he also mentioned growlers which are  on their way out the door as we speak and will no longer be used by the Navy .

Sky, I knew all possibilities weren't  being considered. Then I knew for certain when I heard  Daboob7's  Voice .  He is the most uninformed YouTube profiting doom master there is .

EMAL's are being installed because they run on a electromagnetic's  instead of the old steam catapults.   The pressure and torque can be adjusted down to  minute levels .

They actually have the capacity to launch bar heavier airplanes than the old steam powered catapults .

even if you do not believe me on that. Weight on left off for airplanes on a carrier has always been a problem. That is why they launch the tankers first to refuel the planes after they're in the air.

by the way he also mentioned growlers which are  on their way out the door as we speak and will no longer be used by the Navy .

Thanks for the info.  Yeah, I know Dahboo isn't all that clued up.  That become most apparent with his comments about New Horizons' trip to Pluto.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.