Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

'Weaponized Marijuana' Is Allegedly The New Scary Drug In New York City

12 posts in this topic

It gives users super human strength, makes them impervious to pain and can be bought for as little as $2 across New York. It can also kill, police say.

Illegal synthetic marijuana, or "weaponized" marijuana as police are calling it, is spreading across New York, particularly the city's homeless population in search of a cheap high but who often wind up hospitalized or dead.

Little is understood about the drug, also known as "K-2" or "spice." A spike in hospitalizations this year, some deaths, and camera footage of crazed and violent users have prompted police to act.

"The synthetic marijuana issue has been one of great and growing concern here in New York," said NYPD Commissioner William Bratton at a press conference on Tuesday in which he also released monthly crime statistics. "You are going to see a lot more of it in the short term."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weaponized-marijuana-is-allegedly-the-new-scary-drug-in-new-york-city_55c14973e4b0138b0bf45f98?utm_hp_ref=crime&kvcommref=mostpopular

Synthetic marijuana refers to herbal mixtures sold in small packets that often contain shredded plants and chemicals that when smoked can cause hallucinations, paranoia and even cardiac arrest. A federal ban on compounds found in synthetic marijuana products was enacted in 2012 and it is illegal to sell it in New York State.

What the hell? This is nothing to do with marijuana at all, it's a mix of herbs and chemicals! Seems like an attempt to demonize pot once again. I thought it was some kind of pot plant that they had weaponized when I read the headline.

1 person likes this

It gives users super human strength, makes them impervious to pain and can be bought for as little as $2 across New York. It can also kill, police say.

Illegal synthetic marijuana, or "weaponized" marijuana as police are calling it, is spreading across New York, particularly the city's homeless population in search of a cheap high but who often wind up hospitalized or dead.

Little is understood about the drug, also known as "K-2" or "spice." A spike in hospitalizations this year, some deaths, and camera footage of crazed and violent users have prompted police to act.

"The synthetic marijuana issue has been one of great and growing concern here in New York," said NYPD Commissioner William Bratton at a press conference on Tuesday in which he also released monthly crime statistics. "You are going to see a lot more of it in the short term."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weaponized-marijuana-is-allegedly-the-new-scary-drug-in-new-york-city_55c14973e4b0138b0bf45f98?utm_hp_ref=crime&kvcommref=mostpopular

two  questions ?

can  you get any ?

and

Will you mail me some ? Lol

"Need money for bath salts"

* The pic didn't show. 

Edited by Lucy Barnable
:(

Synthetic marijuana refers to herbal mixtures sold in small packets that often contain shredded plants and chemicals that when smoked can cause hallucinations, paranoia and even cardiac arrest. A federal ban on compounds found in synthetic marijuana products was enacted in 2012 and it is illegal to sell it in New York State.

What the hell? This is nothing to do with marijuana at all, it's a mix of herbs and chemicals! Seems like an attempt to demonize pot once again. I thought it was some kind of pot plant that they had weaponized when I read the headline.

Smoked some with the neighbor.

Tastes like cheap potpourri.

Went home and thought the dog was looking at me funny.

Tripped out.

Do not recommend.

Smoked some with the neighbor.

Tastes like cheap potpourri.

Went home and thought the dog was looking at me funny.

Tripped out.

Do not recommend.

Yeah, I'm not going to try any of it. Got the real thing here and it's all but legal in my state. Traffic style ticket for less than an oz and no record.

Yeah, I'm not going to try any of it. Got the real thing here and it's all but legal in my state. Traffic style ticket for less than an oz and no record.

Look for the tiny Bazooka though!

Gives a whole new meaning to "CAlGON, take me awaaay!" :chuckle:

"Need money for bath salts"

* The pic didn't show. 

Edited by BlueHawK

They have sold that stuff in NZ for years. Legal herbal highs. There was quite an industry for a while. Nonetheless it doesn't do what it is reported as doing and is pretty addictive.

All the legal highs the sold were worse than weed which is still illegal in NZ for the time being. K2 I saw the young people taking because they could work and not test positive for drugs. Bad shit and you saw people having to take it every hour as the addictive features kicked in. People still feel pain and they certainly don't have super human strength. Health wise it seems to be hard on people's lungs. Like most legal highs it is a herbal mixture with some chemical sprayed on it which gets people out of it. The big selling point was it was legal and you would pass a drug test on it.

You know that whole article reminded me of the old stories they put out back in the 1930's in the USA about weed and coke. Apparently they used the stories of super human criminals bashing cops to bring in the .38 as the weapon of choice for cops up from the old .32 as they told people the smaller calibre couldn't drop them.

And they wonder why we don't trust the MSM.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.