Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Is something coming in September? Why are so many people storing food and supplies?

3 posts in this topic

Have you noticed that there is a tremendous amount of Internet buzz about the month of September 2015? Never before have I seen so much speculation about what would happen in one particular month. Some people believe that we will see an economic collapse next month, others believe that there will be some sort of historic natural disaster, and others are convinced that the judgment of God is coming. So right now, large numbers of Americans are stocking up on emergency food and supplies like crazy. Personally, I have never been more concerned about any period of time as I am about the last six months of 2015. Several weeks ago, I expressed my belief that chaos will begin once the summer ends. These are the last days of "normal life" in America, and just about everything that we currently take for granted is about to be shaken.

http://www.sott.net/article/299792-Is-something-coming-in-September-Why-are-so-many-people-storing-food-and-supplies

dOOm on

Every sept. ppl in the tin foil community trip out. It's true. Last year it was "Fema Camps', before that, "Planet X", before that "Mayan End". And the sad thing is, there's true things in all those theories, but not to the point that the world burns up in an instant. Even when nuclear war gets here, it won't be like in the movies, where everyone unloads. It's more like, one, maybe more, unload at eachother, and everyone else says, "That's enough. It's time for a global government because this war thing is really tearing things up." US will bring their police force to the world, like we wern't already, but atleast time we'll be UN approved. The mayans were saying you're heading into a rocky area of space. And we have. Alot more comets and earth strikes than in the decades before it. Fema camps are being prepped. and some might even be in operation. Planet X might actually be a thing, but you'll know it's coming looooooooooooooooong before needing the government to tell ya. It will be visiable in the sky, and not just every now and again. /rant

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.