Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

happy birthday POTUS

11 posts in this topic

President Obama: How He Celebrates His Birthday

As President Barack Obama quietly celebrates his 54th birthday at the White House today, he may have already had a low-key gathering with family and friends at Camp David last weekend.

The Presidential retreat in Maryland seems to be a favorite place for him to ruminate about getting older. He marked his 48th birthday there, playing basketball and bowling with friends.

He skipped Camp David the next year, spending his birthday in Chicago, surrounded by friends without his wife and daughters.

As any summer baby knows, coordinating a birthday bash in August is hard between vacations and camps.

Obama blew out his birthday candles while Michelle and Sasha traveled in Spain, and older daughter Malia was at sleep-away summer camp. But Obama did notice a lot more gray hairs that year.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-celebrates-birthdays/story?id=32876546

:fshit:

I think I need to clarify. Bush made me sick too. But it's not his birthday today.

:sick:

That isn't directed just at Obama (although I would mind if it hit him) but at all government sellouts.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.