Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Trump: I would shut down government over Planned Parenthood

7 posts in this topic

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump said he believes Republicans should shut down the government rather than fund Planned Parenthood, the health services group that is facing scrutiny after undercover videos of its officials emerged.

Trump said Monday on conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt's show that the videos, which feature Planned Parenthood officials apparently discussing the sale of fetal tissue and organs for medical research, are "disgraceful."

At the time of the interview, Trump said he was unclear where the Senate stood on an upcoming vote Monday to strip Planned Parenthood of federal funding.

"I'm in my office in New York and I guess as we speak they are going for a vote of some kind," Trump said. "Is the word that they won't get that vote?"

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/04/politics/donald-trump-government-shutdown-planned-parenthood/index.html

No, we don't need to give congress another reason to not do their jobs. 

If they went home and never came back, I'd be happy, then they'd stop screwing over the people they're supposed to represent.

If they went home and never came back, I'd be happy, then they'd stop screwing over the people they're supposed to represent.

As long as we can cut off their pay.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.