Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

The Latest In Censorship Of Independent Media

7 posts in this topic

In this video Luke Rudkowski talks to Jason Bassler of The Free Thought Project and Nick Bernabe of The Anti Media about the current uphill battle they are facing as independent media. They discussed how previously alternative media had more opportunities to reach the public and how those current avenues are being hindered by the powers that be. They also talked about possible solutions and how you can help.

In this video Luke Rudkowski breaks down the latest news behind the scenes with the suppression of independent journalism. Luke shows you how all of the recent Hillary Clinton videos have been demonetized by youtube without notification or explanation when one of the videos went viral and got on the front page of the drudge report. Its important to note that WeAreChange gets the majority of its funding through the monetization on youtube and with these cuts google is sending a clear message that they do not want us to report on Hillary Clinton Honestl

About the only news I want to hear regarding Hillary is that she has finally been indicted.

-Arnie L

About the only news I want to hear regarding Hillary is that she has finally been indicted.

-Arnie L

She's obviously committing crimes over and over and over again...BOOK HER DANO!  And take about 545 other criminals with you including the race baiting president illegal. 

Not saying these people are not creditworthy, (op's post video), however they use google products, post on youtube, etc. They are really behind the times. If they really have any sense, why don't they embrace say imule, ip2p, or other privacy ways to share news? Heck they could even share the news on bittorrent or another file sharing program and use a vpn and also bittorrent (some varieties) allow for micropayments using bitcoin or use flatter (if its around still as I'm not sure) or any other micropayment system instead of relying on the system to get $? I mean if they really have so much following/etc, you would think that people would donate or they could use things like link referring services that pay/multiple ones (switch around on different links) (I forget the name of these services but they are not hard to find). I would however check into their policies because lots of services claim to pay, then when payment time comes, they ban your account so they don't have to pay. I mean there are so many other possabilities besides google ads/youtube. I am sure there are other tube sites out there that pay as they seem to have a tube site for almost anything. I seen hood tube today, and once I came across some site that had about 1k other tube sites with the most categories I have ever seen for any tube site/almost any site. Heck they even have a zootube somewhere I seen in the past/there are many of them. 

In this video Luke Rudkowski talks to Jason Bassler of The Free Thought Project and Nick Bernabe of The Anti Media about the current uphill battle they are facing as independent media. They discussed how previously alternative media had more opportunities to reach the public and how those current avenues are being hindered by the powers that be. They also talked about possible solutions and how you can help.

Google Starving Out Independent Antiwar Journalists

The latest site to be victimized by YouTube policy is the fantastic work of StormCloudsGathering, a channel that alternative media routinely features, and has grown to 465,000 subscribers and 45 million views.  It should be a purely positive story of how one husband and wife team built a massive platform for anti-war activism and political analysis. It shows both the power that each of us can wield, as well as the power of the message itself which continues to grow exponentially. But apparently those with connections to the military surveillance complex feel extremely threatened. The story of StormCloudsGathering must be heard in this video, as it highlights an important human element behind our daily news feed.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.