Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Gun Confiscation Thread

3 posts in this topic

I have heard stories since Jade Helm started, mostly hoaxes, that Gun Confiscations were going on. I am going to put this thread here, and update it with anything I find.

3 men accused of obtaining weapons feared government taking them, FBI says

By Alexa Ashwell, Liz Foster, Ken Lemon

Updated: 34 minutes ago

GASTON COUNTY, N.C. —

FBI agents and local authorities raided a Gaston County home and business Saturday.

Walter Eugene Litteral, 50, Christopher James Barker, 41, of Gastonia, and Christopher Todd Campbell, 30, of Mount Holly, were arrested Saturday for conspiring to violate federal laws governing firearms and explosive devices and related charges.

Officials did not say if it was tied to ISIS or other terrorism groups.

Channel 9 first reported FBI agents searching Capones Tattoo Parlor off Wilkinson Boulevard in Belmont. About 4 p.m. Saturday, Channel 9 received information that FBI agents were also searching a home on Rankin Avenue in Mount Holly, which is just 3 miles from the tattoo parlor. 

The men were afraid the government was going to take their weapons from them and were planning to resist by using violent force, officials said.

The spokeswoman with the FBI could not say how the three men knew each other. 

This link has video - http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/official-fbi-operation-being-conducted-belmont/nnBSL/?ecmp=wsoctv_social_facebook_2014_sfp

1 person likes this

Ah, they were Veterans.

Is there a limit to the quantity of firearms that a citizen can own? These men probably read about the govt. stockpiling of guns and ammo and thought it was a good idea to do the same. Citizens be crazy, :laugh:

What about that agent in AZ found dead in a car and had 1200 weapons stockpiled at his home? If he was alive would he be in jail? Probably not.

I wonder who or what tipped of the federales.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.