Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UFOOWNERS

Pluto and the magical message board indicator.

1 post in this topic

Back in 2003 the Psychic Circle or magical message board indicated Cupid's heart, you, and then Pluto. I didn't know what it meant until I saw the photos of Pluto's heart shape design. I now know exactly what it is talking about but just let me say that it means I have a big heart or philanthropic point of view just like Lockheed Martin does. And lets just say that Terrestrial Officers Tyler and Denver will be watching a lot of cartoons. I'll never forget that cartoon sketch where a couple of kids came up to the area 51 guy and said Remember that UFO you recovered a wicked long time ago well he thinks he left his wallet in it. The wallet represents sweat equity.   

Lockheed Martin says that they never forget who they are working for. Terrestrial Officers Tyler and Denver say that we never forget what we are thinking about which is Disclosure.

"Why is it Lockheed Martin that all of your systems are heeded and locked into military black projects when separation is the key?" Terrestrial Officers Tyler and Denver on Disclosure

"By far, reality is the best invention yet for Lockheed Martin. What have they already thought of next!" Terrestrial Officers Tyler and Denver on Intelligent Design     

Edited by UFOOWNERS

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.