Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LSDMTHC

4 stories about ET on yahoo right now

14 posts in this topic

why? Well.......with all the nasa bullshit coming out.  The look new earth bs and pluto pic with pluto the dog in it lol! Then the et found. In India. They are goin to push and push for the fake attack. Hope it's soon I am bored. 

see i thought that. im not 100% on anything but i could see them pulling that . reminds me of the part in the disclosure project where that lady calls out thats ET will be the LAST card pulled after. terrorism & third world countries

why? Well.......with all the nasa bullshit coming out.  The look new earth bs and pluto pic with pluto the dog in it lol! Then the et found. In India. They are goin to push and push for the fake attack. Hope it's soon I am bored. 

there are other countries That launch satellites into orbit. Why do you continually single NASA out ?

agenda maybe ?

why? Well.......with all the nasa bullshit coming out.  The look new earth bs and pluto pic with pluto the dog in it lol! Then the et found. In India. They are goin to push and push for the fake attack. Hope it's soon I am bored.

Pluto on pluto.the irony.and people think this to be just chance.the odds are astronomical 

there are other countries That launch satellites into orbit. Why do you continually single NASA out ?

agenda maybe ?

lol no. But nice call out. NASA are the only ones sending pics out at the mo.  I don't even know if anyone else sent anything to pluto??  But op is right. I looked at the story's. It's nothing. You could put the out everyday. Or could. So why now? And four.  

lol no. But nice call out. NASA are the only ones sending pics out at the mo.  I don't even know if anyone else sent anything to pluto??  But op is right. I looked at the story's. It's nothing. You could put the out everyday. Or could. So why now? And four.  

Japan sent a mission to rendezvous with a cometary  China sent a mission to the moon .

I found one of the sourced UFOs on the Yahoo page. And I will agree it was a UFO. 

I can't call it anything else until someone can identify it .

i watched the vid. It's just like every ufo vid. Can't see it could be anything. So why how? They could show a vid like that everyday 

Did japan and china have pics.just curious

Japan brought dust back. China supposedly had a limited number of pictures before the mission failed.

i watched the vid. It's just like every ufo vid. Can't see it could be anything. So why how? They could show a vid like that everyday 

That's what makes it a UFO by definition . ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.