Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McWest

Secret Military Patches

6 posts in this topic

Here's a couple of videos showing some additional "strange" patches!

Ill rep you up 1 tomorrow, if you find any more post them McWest - I am looking for one monty drew a long time ago.

1 person likes this

One occasion when my x was off on one of her "beading Trips" ( her cover was she belonged to a bead  society) I found a tee shirt, a toddler teeshirt, and an infant onesy with CIA patches on them. They don't call it a family for nothing. Pride is so instilled in this group that they don't realize they belong to one of the most corrupt organizations in the history of the world. The way they program each other it's like the mason's, the bottom tier does not realize the top tier is run by the most evil of people.

1 person likes this

Just my 2 cents but most of these patches are just jokes. My squadron in the AirForce had the same thing, I was in the "Cobra" section. Well you can imagine the fun we had with that, Cobra commander from GIJoe was the biggest one. Another was spreading the poison. 

The reason COs don't want these out there is because some of them are special awards only. Also special patches like that can cause issues if worn and not recognized. I once called in a security threat on a flight nurse because he was wearing a special unit patch that we didn't recognize. It was right after 911 thought and he didn't follow procedure. His patch design wasn't what you would expect from a flight nurse group. Skulls cross bones red flames.

Also ego's have a big meaning behind alot of these patches.

A few of the patches in this video are redundant.  However, there are a few not seen in the other links that I've provided.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.