Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Are ISIS Led, El Salvadorian Gangs in Beta Test for Invasion of SW United States?

10 posts in this topic

MS-13 and ISIS are here in America NOW and I have seen them myself ! They are even in North East Iowa's small towns trying to recruit young people mostly blacks and Hispanics . I have had young people tell me about it . It's real, it's true; America the new up coming fronter of chaos .

Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show and James White of The Liberty Brothers Radio Show discuss Central America and ISIS ties.

Posted at YouTube July 31 2015

This video is going viral . So it should be posted here to ... It's 20 minutes of nail biting . 

1 person likes this

Does this go along with all of the people that Obozo wanted to come across the border from Central America?

1 person likes this

Does this go along with all of the people that Obozo wanted to come across the border from Central America?

Yes Sir !

And not to forget to mention all the aliens flying in with commercial jets from the 3rd world nations burning up your tax dollars flown in behalf of the agenda .   

Obama To Fly Illegals From Honduras Straight To The U.S. So They Can Avoid Dangerous Journey!

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/obama-to-fly-illegals-from-honduras-straight-to-the-u-s-so-they-can-avoid-dangerous-journey

Yes Sir !

And not to forget to mention all the aliens flying in with commercial jets from the 3rd world nations burning up your tax dollars flown in behalf of the agenda .   

Obama To Fly Illegals From Honduras Straight To The U.S. So They Can Avoid Dangerous Journey!

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/obama-to-fly-illegals-from-honduras-straight-to-the-u-s-so-they-can-avoid-dangerous-journey

Don't forget the Saudi nationals that were allowed to land and take off from here including Osama Bin Laden on a LearJet 35, making sure that September 11th was carried out just as he had instructed.  This was during the time that all flights were grounded, except these.  

1 person likes this

Yes, absolutely.
I'm seeing this now in my small town which I recently found out is an illegal sanctuary.
Illegals are moving in at an alarming pace and Americans are moving out almost as fast.
I think they might be some of those 30 year old unaccompanied minors from Central America.

Mexican Cartels Smuggle Terrorists into U.S. Through Rural Texas Border Region

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/07/mexican-cartels-smuggle-terrorists-into-u-s-through-rural-texas-border-region/

JULY 29, 2015

Mexican drug cartels are smuggling foreigners from countries with terrorist links into a small Texas rural town near El Paso and they’re using remote farm roads—rather than interstates—to elude the Border Patrol and other law enforcement barriers, according to Judicial Watch sources on both sides of the Mexico-U.S. border.

The foreigners are classified as Special Interest Aliens (SIA) and they are being transported to stash areas in Acala, a rural crossroads located around 54 miles from El Paso on a state road – Highway 20. Once in the U.S., the SIAs wait for pick-up in the area’s sand hills just across Highway 20. Terrorists have entered the U.S. through Mexico for years and in fact, an internal Texas Department of Public Safety report leaked by the media months ago documents that several members of known Islamist terrorist organizations have been apprehended crossing the southern border in recent years.

Wonder if it just happens to be the same states as the Jade Helm exercise.

I don't think it's only there.
I'm not in a JH state and they're here.

They're probably being sent to all sanctuary cities and counties.

Map: Sanctuary Cities, Counties and States
http://cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

My friend is in the U.S. Border Patrol at the AZ border.

He was leading a unit apprehending over 50 illegals per day.

They "promoted" him to desk duty shuffling papers.

The policy is basically hands off.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.