Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Why Jade Helm isnt Martial Law, and why Martial Law could never succeed

12 posts in this topic

Found this post on facebook today, give it a read and tell me what you think.

Why Jade Helm isnt Martial Law, and why Martial Law could never succeed, even if against only Texas, and why Texas would win, and regardless if the military splits over it or not. The JH scare is merely a farce, or a fluffing of feathers bluff at most. Original post was by Roy Cobbs, but far more long winded, and most of you go ADHD after only 3 paragraphs, some of you less than that. If you can o...nly read memes, skip this.
----------------------------------
In military terms, there is something called a "force to space ratio". That is the minimum number of "force" , generally defined in troop numbers, that is required to control a given geographical area. The training level of the troops, the available air assets, logistics, terrain, the resistance or compliance level of the local population, etc..etc.. All have an effect on what that ratio must be in order to ensure control of the region.

For example. Iraq is roughly HALF the size of Texas with similar population level. At no time in the Iraq war did we have more that around 160,000 troops in country. That's roughly about 1 troop per sq mile. And with air, armor, drones, and all the assets you could want or need with the best trained troops on the planet.. And we never really controlled the country..

The enemy insurgents always chose the time and place of the attacks and we were only acting in response to his operations. We were almost always playing defense. We had huge fire superiority and always killed the shit out of those goat fuckers but they just brought in more jihadist from around the world and more weapons from Iran.

We never had a high enough force to space ratio to control the territory.. Unlike post ww2 Germany, and Japan or even the defeated South after the civil War. All three cases had a million or more troops "occupying" those areas.. Ok so the entire US military, including Air Force and Navy, about 1.5 million and another 800,000 that are in national guard assets.
Now. Consider that 20% of the entire military, all branches hail from Texas. 50% hail from the 7 States that Seceded from the union. The military is overwhelmingly conservative from rural America.

In the breakaway secession scenario, the military, just like in the civil war, gets pretty much split in half. That leaves the military with around 1.2 million troops to try and do whatever the commander in chief decided to do. There are about 2.6 million square miles in the United States.

But it gets worse for the Feds in a hurry.. You see.. 85% of America's refining capacity is located in Texas City. Including most of the military's strategic reserves.

States in rebellion don't pay taxes either.. And the Feds are already 18T in debt.. Who would buy a war bond in a gamble like that? These is the manufacture ring issue too.. Most of the military's manufacturing capacity is no longer in Detroit.. It's in Fort Worth! Bell, Lockheed, Raytheon, General Dynamics, KBR, are mostly located in the southern states.. And mostly in Texas.. Not to mention there are more small non military arms and munitions and high explosives plants here than any other state. .. Not to even mention that if Texas left before the Feds could remove all military assets, she would instantly be a Nuclear power!

I'm not suggesting Secession of course.. What I'm saying is that even if the federal government tried to militarily control even a few break away states, (as proposed in the JH-15 scenario) as long as Texas is one of them, the Feds couldn't do it. They simply do not have the numbers and assets to make it happen..

So.. Let's assume the military and the guard don't fight.. They all choose to stay in the union and the military has its full complement of 2.3 million full strength military.. (Remember tho that the Navy and Air Force don't actually occupy territory.. They are what's called a "force multiplier".. But I digress..

How far does 2.3 million go? And who would they be fighting? Let's compare to Afghanistan. For 13 years we have been trying to defeat the Taliban there. They aren't particularly sophisticated as a military force.. Yet they have staying power.. They are still there and we are the ones leaving. Why is that? The total population of the country is 26M. Most aren't educated beyond 8th grade. Most can't read.. They wear sandals and dresses for Christ' sake!... Yet here we are.. Going home.. While the Taliban is now negotiating with Kabul .. All our might.. All our technology. Trillions of dollars. And we're going home and the country is essentially back to the way it was in 1996..

In our pretend scenario, the people the Feds are fighting are the civilians. Texas has a similar population at 29M. Ok. So what are their number and assets? In Afghanistan , there is a gun ownership rate of 4.2%. In the United States it's 88.8%.. That is a HUGE difference.

Experts say that 3% of any population will actually take up arms to defend themselves.. I personally think that is way too small a number in Texas. I say that because the REASON so many Texans own guns is specifically for the treat of tyranny.. I would expect something like 20% or more Texans to raise arms in our hypothetical scenario.

So Texas population is 29m. Let's remove 15% off the top for elderly and 15% for the children who won't fight. That leaves us with 8.7 million available civilians is to fight. Let's assume that our 20% decide to fight.. That leaves Texas alone with about 1.7 million civilians, with high powered deer rifles and AR-15's to resist..

Is that enough? If you compare to our experience in Afghanistan or Iraq, it's plenty...

So back to our force to space ratio. Texas with 260,000 sq miles, that's a ratio of 6.6 civilian deer hunting rifles for every square mile !! That's literally one sniper with a deer rifle in every direction literally every 800 yards apart!! Now. You're not going to be contesting most of the vast areas of West Texas because there is no population there to control and no military assets other than a military supply bridge from Mexico.. So those numbers would be even more compressed the eastern parts of the State.. As well, that doesn't even include the civilians & Militias that would flock here from other states to join the fight.

So you can tell anyone who asks.. If you think there is a possibility of a military take over of the United States.. No.. It's simply not possible even if Obama wanted to...

You can bet the war planners in the JH-15 think tank have all discussed everything I have just posted.. Population, force to space, assets, logistics, air bridge... The whole 9 yards.. It's what they do.. They would have asked and answered all of these questions before the first draft of JH-15 ever hit the copy machine..

Now it's up to you to SHARE this post like crazy so we can cut the nuts off this Jade Helm scare that bloggers have created so they can get more advertising revenue!

1 person likes this

He makes many valid points. I guess the question becomes how far is the enemy willing to go?

Take out the power grid, blockade the gulf. Hybrid GMO crops need new seed every year.

Most of the rivers begin out of state in the mountains.

This military exercise or whatever it is that is moving around the country is mysterious at best.  What else would you expect from a military operation?  But with Obama as liar-n-thief, how many people are going to fight in the rest of the country?  Would he round up people that voted for him?  http://dilbert.com/strip/2007-08-11

And you know what's screwy is that with all the gestapos, and secret police, SS, SA, TSA, NSA, and whatever else, they would compete with each other for Hitler's favor. 

Edited by counterintelligence

I read years ago the US military probably couldn't hold down a single large city in the USA let alone the whole lot. Simply not enough numbers and people. But today we have armed drones.

The theory was they dominated the USA as the government by controlling the Food supply. I see Prez Obama signed more papers recently to allow the US govt to do this.

Control the food control the people was the theory.

3 zillion of us versus 545 incompetent incumbents who keep getting it wrong -- should be not that difficult.  But creating an unknown number of angry muzzies conjured up by our non-representing "representatives" -- oops!  how many again?

There seems to be a mysterious phone outage by 3 major carriers affecting southeast USA about now. 

Yeah I was trying to document it all with the maps but couldn't get them to post so eventually gave up. It seems this site uses lso's maybe as I cleared cookies/cache and then relogged back in and it resumed when I tried to start a new thread with the same info I was trying to post messed up. http://investmentwatchblog.com/major-cellular-data-outage-eastern-half-of-us-down/

Still trying to wake up so lets see if i can make my brain work.

Agreed,  there are not enough U.S troops to control the entire country but with foreign troops being used....

Drones will be used but only in and around the major population centers.  There's a shortage of drone operators too, wish I could find the web page. But with the size of the country, sparcly populated areas won't be watched as much.

Your BOL needs to keep this in mind too. Areas that dont have drone coverge will have mounted patrols.  Use the terrain to your advantage, don't be near major highways or rail lines either. Get away from any military bases.

Hopefully, this would be the best reason why the military wouldn't do anything to us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU

I especially like the lyrics "...let tyrants remember the day when our Fathers with mighty endevour proclaim as they marched to the fray that by their right and by their might it waves forever..."  which means take it where the sun doesn't shine Mr. War Criminal Dictator Hoax President.  Everything that applied to King George also applies to King Obama. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.