Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarick

Paste not working in right click menu.

2 posts in this topic

I'm having issues using paste. On this site, the paste option seems restricted to keyboard shortcuts.

Edit found a second way by right clicking on the cursor or inside existing text. I couldn't just pull up paste in the menu into empty space without targeting the cursor or content with other existing text. It's just wasn't in the list. I'm glad I figured this out as it was giving me a headache.. 

Edited by Sarick
1 person likes this

I'm having issues using paste. On this site, the paste option seems restricted to keyboard shortcuts.

Edit found a second way by right clicking on the cursor or inside existing text. I couldn't just pull up paste in the menu into empty space without targeting the cursor or content with other existing text. It's just wasn't in the list. I'm glad I figured this out as it was giving me a headache.. 

I'll look into this for others. Editor should be getting a fix soon for some of the issues soon either way.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.