Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Pick-up Truck Fire, Explosions, Flying Cylinders

2 posts in this topic

Go to the link below to see spectacular explosions and videos. Imagine if this was in your neighborhood.

Newcastle, WA - Police are investigating after a burning pickup truck loaded with gas canisters set off a series of explosions that turned a quiet Newcastle neighborhood into a war zone Wednesday evening.

The drama unfolded when the pickup pulled onto Southeast 84th Street with flames billowing from it, then stopped. The driver apparently jumped out and ran.

Second later, as residents called 911, compressed gas cylinders in the bed of the pickup began exploding and at least two of them shot through the air like flying missiles. The force of the blasts
also blew off the truck's tailgate and sent it airborne.

One cylinder wiped out a deck at the side of a nearby home, and another ignited a brush fire in a neighbor's yard that quickly spread to a large cedar tree and two nearby vehicles parked along the street.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1438464311#W8UE52ohkhcjqqIs.99

Edited by Cinnamon

Wow, amazing how much damage everyday things like propane tanks can mete out. Wondering if they found the driver of the truck. I've been amazed that so far there haven't been any suicide bombings that we *know* about in the States, I mean how easy is it!

:sor:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.