Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

MARITIME ADMIRALTY LAW a CONSPIRACY ?

10 posts in this topic

MARITIME ADMIRALTY LAW

Some of you may know of this . Goodie . But this is for those who have a lack of clarity on just one of the aspects of the subject .

What is admiralty law? Admiralty law is the law of the sea and banking law it's international maritime law. Maritime admiralty law was originally for the purpose of governing ships that were importing and exporting products abroad.

Maritime admiralty law is to not deal with civil affairs; it’s supposed to deal only with banking or merchant transactions where real money ( gold and silver) exchange hands .

In short, when a ship arrives at a dock, its merchandise is taken off the ship and unto the land. Of course there has to be a way to transfer custody of the merchandise, so a certificate is issued to account for each product. The certificate would state on its face the “berth date” of the products into the custody of the nation taking ownership.

Does any of this sound familiar yet? This brings to mind the birth certificate. So, why exactly is it required for all babies born to have a certificate of live birth from the late 1930s to date ? Certificates establish ownership of something, then who exactly owns us?

It is said that when we are born, and have had a birth certificate application filed, our vessel the flesh and blood body is considered lost at sea. For this reason, a trust is created in our name, and we are the beneficiary of that trust. As the beneficiary, we do not get to choose what happens with the trust or the estate within the trust. The executor or trustee decides for us what benefits we get from the trust. This trust is actually a private international trust, and there is no need for its existence to be divulged to the beneficiary. This trust is actually also never “expressed”; it is 100% constructive. Which means that when you’re in court, the judge can “construe” the trust however he/she chooses to be for their benefit. Usually, they make you the trustee, which makes you liable for whatever the trust (strawman) did wrong since the trustee is always a slave to the trust.

So, back to the birth certificate… It has been proven that the birth certificate is a bond. And as such, financial instruments are created from it and traded on the stock markets. The proceeds of these transactions go into the estate of the “private international trust” that the you are unaware even exists. So there is all this “money” being made off of all of us.

This all began in 1910 when a group of 6 bankers and economic policy-makers held a secret meeting at Jeckyll Island (you can read all about this in The Creature From Jeckyll Island). These 6 men represented the wealthiest and most elite people’s interests . The purpose of this meeting was to figure out a way to trick the American people into allowing a central bank into the country (there were several central banks before this that were taken down by the people) . Then in 1913 the Federal Reserve Act was signed into effect by President Wilson. This was recounted in 1916 by B.C. Forbes, the founder of Forbes magazine. It was this act that put us into Maritime Admiralty law.

A few years later, in 1921, the Sheppard-Towner Maternity Act was passed by Congress. This Maternity Act forced all birth to be registered with the state under the excuse that it was for health benefits for the people. This leads us up to 1933 when the government took away all the gold and silver with HJR192 and switched the country over to using Federal Reserve Notes ( these are the dollars we use today Kinda ) The government held the $35 per ounce price until August 15, 1971, when President Richard Nixon announced that the United States would no longer convert dollars to gold at a fixed value, thus completely abandoning the gold standard   .  1933 was also the year in which the government went bankrupt . So what exactly happened ?

This whole process switched the country from common law, to maritime admiralty law because we were no longer allowed to pay for anything with real money (gold or silver).

We now walk around exchanging negotiable instruments, which is done only in maritime admiralty law.

So what does this mean for us? It means we can never actually fully own anything (allodial title) because we have no money of substance to pay with. We are only able to pay with promissory notes, which are either in the form of a promissory note (such as when you sign a note to purchase a house) or in the form of Federal Reserve Notes ( Dollars ). What this also means for us is that since we can never legally pay with money of substance, the government is actually obligated to discharge any debts we may incur (HJR192). The tricky part, is figuring out how to access this holy grail of administrative processes. You can’t write out a promise to pay on a napkin and hand it to the bank, making the treasury the drawee, and think that you’re going to walk away unscathed. There is definitely more to it than that.

Anything that has a title/certificate House, car, truck, motorcycle, you, and your kids are owned or intrust by someone other than you ! 

This subject has a lot of twists and turns; this rabbit hole runs deep vary deep . But I'm in hopes this will give you some Idea of how the banking world ties and links everything in a corporate venue .

You are not free you are under rule of the owners of the Uniformed Commercial Codes there for a member of British rule .

If there are any questions I will try to answer them if I can't, I know I can find them .  Don't be confused its easy with this subject .

My study was Maritime Admiralty law and the Uniformed Commercial Codes for more than 9 years and there is still a lot that I would like to know ..

A little help with the Strawman

Edited by CSB
1 person likes this

Very good topic as it pulls down the myth the law is right and Just.

I wrote this several years ago for the Munication site under the name of Tango Charlie.

Was one of my more popular articles and had 120,000 viewers for FB alone.

http://www.munication.com/law/

The vid links might be broken as Utube likes to do that over time.

My assertion is if the general public knew they had been tricked and deceived under commercial law which they don't have to submit to they would murder every lawyer, judge, law lecturer and officers of the court. It is one of the big guns we have to wield in the CT world as we can literally bring down the legal system and governments if understood by the majority of the public.

The other one is teaching people they didn't have to pay back their mortgage and the banks conned them when they tricked them into doing so.

Money creation via your signature. People do it when they take out loans and when taken to court the banks cannot prove you owe them money as they gained the money you wanted by your signature authorising the creation of those funds. A cheque typically takes 3 days to clear, because any contract can be pulled out of within three days for any reason. A cheque is your creating money out of thin air just like the FED does. Any one of us could pay off the entire word debt with our signature.

Nothing we do is without our consent in the legal world. You sign for your drivers license not your government. Your government cannot sign anything on your behalf without your express permission. Only you have the legal authorising power for you.

If everyone knew how the Law worked......no-one would ever need a lawyer. They make their money by keeping you in poverty of knowledge.

Great topic.

Very good topic as it pulls down the myth the law is right and Just.

I wrote this several years ago for the Munication site under the name of Tango Charlie.

Was one of my more popular articles and had 120,000 viewers for FB alone.

http://www.munication.com/law/

The vid links might be broken as Utube likes to do that over time.

My assertion is if the general public knew they had been tricked and deceived under commercial law which they don't have to submit to they would murder every lawyer, judge, law lecturer and officers of the court. It is one of the big guns we have to wield in the CT world as we can literally bring down the legal system and governments if understood by the majority of the public.

The other one is teaching people they didn't have to pay back their mortgage and the banks conned them when they tricked them into doing so.

Money creation via your signature. People do it when they take out loans and when taken to court the banks cannot prove you owe them money as they gained the money you wanted by your signature authorising the creation of those funds. A cheque typically takes 3 days to clear, because any contract can be pulled out of within three days for any reason. A cheque is your creating money out of thin air just like the FED does. Any one of us could pay off the entire word debt with our signature.

Nothing we do is without our consent in the legal world. You sign for your drivers license not your government. Your government cannot sign anything on your behalf without your express permission. Only you have the legal authorising power for you.

If everyone knew how the Law worked......no-one would ever need a lawyer. They make their money by keeping you in poverty of knowledge.

Great topic.

My understanding of life changed dramatically in the early years of the 70s in Eugen Oregon at the University of Oregon Ocean and Coastal Law Center  . The first month of classes I could see clearly we had been lied to . I then had to make a choice to be a part of humanity or to be part of the deception . I went with the part to humanity and learned as much as I could about the deceptions then over 9 years later in the 1980s I became part of the sovereignty moment sharing what I had learned; helping people write UCC-1 filings and redemption policies that we forced up on the common courts . Damn ! I had death threats that were generated from filing paper files with the Department of Licensing  from feds and state agencies . Today if I was to try to do as I did then I would be suicided .

Yes there is no doubt that the people would murder every lawyer, judge, law lecturer and officers of the court. This is a fact

All nations, since the beginning of time have claimed ownership of their citizens. 

Why do you think the U.S. had a draft, and still has the Selective Service requirement?  It's because those in power believe that they own you.

The selective service requirements only apply to people that the 14th amendment applies to.  There's ways to extricate yourself from that situation.

Understand that they have no control over you directly, so they fabricate a trust, and consider that trust to be abandoned.  At such time they do their due process and file the paperwork that allows them to administrate that trust until the heir of the trust comes forward to claim it. 

Most people never do, and simply operate as beneficiaries of the trust, which is why when you get social security, or food stamps, or whatever, it's called a benefit.  In the same vein, it's also called a benefit when they decide that you broke one of their rules and need to go to jail.  So, it's really not in your interests to operate as a beneficiary when you can just claim it all, appoint them to be your trustees, and tell them to piss off unless you give them specific orders otherwise.

At such point, you become foreign to their corporation; outside of it; and to continue a business relationship with them you need to establish a 98 EIN with the IRS.

Edited by MFWIC

Have you look at deans work. This is on the right lines. He broke it open. I can post the links but it's your thread. 

Have you look at deans work. This is on the right lines. He broke it open. I can post the links but it's your thread. 

Please post any links . deans I don't think I have heard of this ..

Please post any links . deans I don't think I have heard of this ..

dean Clifford I will hunt for the best one. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.