Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is the real purpose behind Walmart super stores?

57 posts in this topic

There's one in nearly every town in America, selling cheap junky products to "downscale whites" but what could the buildings and parking areas be used for in a martial law situation?

Easily.

All they would have to do is put up fences around the parking lot for a perfect holding center.

How many WalMarts are near train tracks I wonder.

fun fact: every walmart made was originally out of city limits and where massive in size for their space before being upgrade to super centers like most of them are now.

Easily.

All they would have to do is put up fences around the parking lot for a perfect holding center.

How many WalMarts are near train tracks I wonder.

​all that i have ever been to that i recall, is close to tracks... the one where i live is not even a block a way.

​all that i have ever been to that i recall, is close to tracks... the one where i live is not even a block a way.

I have noticed the same thing.  :$

The ones in our area are next to train tracks too, we go to 5  different ones, all by tracks. that's weird.

I read an article a few years ago that stated that these stores were to be used as processing centers for the people if martial law was ever declared.  The processing information was to come from the U.S. Postal Service (who doesn't have an address? other than the homeless and even some of them have a place to get mail). I need to see if that is still online somewhere, I can't remember where I read that.

Anyone remember the info that was going around about mailboxes being marked with different colored dots? Don't know if that was debunked or not, but falls into place nicely with the above.

I read an article a few years ago that stated that these stores were to be used as processing centers for the people if martial law was ever declared.  The processing information was to come from the U.S. Postal Service (who doesn't have an address? other than the homeless and even some of them have a place to get mail). I need to see if that is still online somewhere, I can't remember where I read that.

Anyone remember the info that was going around about mailboxes being marked with different colored dots? Don't know if that was debunked or not, but falls into place nicely with the above.

That,  and roadsigns being marked also.  I think it was at Dave and Joyces site the power hour?  Possibly. 

But i do remember it.  Debunked?  I really dont think it ever was.  

​Strange.

That could mean they planed and built them with the purpose of holding or transporting people way back when.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.