Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fourth echelon

A Monsanto Food List to Avoid

8 posts in this topic

A Monsanto food list has been circulated around the Internet for the past three years advising consumers to boycott the companies listed as using Monsanto GMO products (1).

Some of those posting this list claim that Monsanto “owns” these companies, which is incorrect (2).

Any list composed of Monsanto GMO foods to avoid should reflect substantiated data that the company is specifically using Monsanto’s GMO food products. So far, all that is being shown is a list with no supporting documents.

Since food companies aren’t required to list GMO foods on labels, it’s nearly impossible to know for sure if a company is using GMO food products.

While it is highly probable that the companies listed use Monsanto corn, soybeans, rice, wheat or other GMO or GE product, without documentation accompanying the claims, it isn’t a given.

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2015/08/a-monsanto-food-list-to-avoid/

This is always good info; food is being used as a weapon in so many ways !  I believe that most foods using grains and or vegetables would be now GMO or at lest using pesticides . Even meat stock is feed GMO .  Organic even has it's issues .  I think we have been boxed in !  I eat organic as much as possible and then there is the air we breath and not to forget all the other enemies we have .

There appears to be no safe haven any more .. http://www.animateit.net/data/media/august2009/th_hiding.gif

The most vicious animal humanity has to fear, is a human    

Edited by CSB
1 person likes this

woot thx for reply, i posted same on the other place and got face-palmed -go figure

I have been around the forums and that Captain's face-palmed picture really gets old it is mostly posted by some one that really don't give a crap or they have given up in the info war and to some even think this stuff is amusement .. I find that COPs has the upper hand when it comes to the capability of working successfully together . Thats way I hang out here . Great minds think alike .

I really think they TPTB are doing their best to shorten our lives and profit from it at the same time in health care . After all they do call us collateral .

A added note .. Search  How to identify gmo  https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1&q=how+to+identify+gmo .. There is a lot of good info !

Edited by CSB
Added note
1 person likes this

It's really tough to find almost anything without high-fructose corn syrup these days. Living in a farming area, lower DelaWHERE, we see things at least as frightening as the GMO stock itself. My parents' land we live on was a working farm when they bought it 25 years. ago. When I grew up down the road, literally, there was Milkweed everywhere. Monarch butterflies all over. Since being back here in DE, and a photographer, I've seen all of maybe 30ish sightings in the last 8 years. Got so excited that the sprays have leeched out of the area enough to have wild Milkweed start showing up. Blasted roundup has a frightening half-life! Might not live long enough to see the mutations possible from myself & the wildlife eating the GMO stuff... but the residual roundup? eeek! :JSfrXsb:

woot thx for reply, i posted same on the other place and got face-palmed -go figure

look at the reply I got... lol

Who are you kidding how do you invent these stories no one in their in their right will believe this fiction.

I written back, do a quick 5 second search and read.... lol, I would have sent links but the site where I got the pm at didn't allow any links.

Edited by rbear
+

I have been around the forums and that Captain's face-palmed picture really gets old it is mostly posted by some one that really don't give a crap or they have given up in the info war and to some even think this stuff is amusement ..

It could be this also 

The ART of DECEPTION! GCHQ Playbook for Internet SHILLS! MUST SEE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6QR_w_QnaQ

I have seen the above happen many times. Sometimes also the gatekeepers are the mods themselves. What I mean by this is sometimes the fox is guarding the henhouse.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.