Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Is Jade Helm More About War or Martial Law? A Statistical Analysis

1 post in this topic

Is Jade Helm More About War or Martial Law? A Statistical Analysis

31 Jul, 2015 by Dave Hodges
Read the rest of the article in the link above.

The purpose of this article is to take existing on-the-ground-evidence and see what consistent theme emanates from this evidence. The United States military is following two parallel paths, the establishment of martial law preparations and following a path of extreme combat readiness. What is not quite as clear with regard to combat readiness, is the readiness about civil war preparations, a coming world war, or both? Before I present today’s information related to these topics, I would first like to digress in the following section of this paper in order to demonstrate, in a general fashion, how I form conclusions and what motivates me to investigate certain issues over others. Finally, the question will be answered as whether we are more in war mode or martial law mode with regard to Jade Helm.

No Shortage of Tips - Skipping this text

Combat Readiness vs. Martial Law

The following communication from Idaho is so very typical of what is going on all over this country. In fact, this email, along with the accompanying pictures is typical of the most commonly observed military preparations going on all across the country. In fact, the data counts tell me that the military is far more concerned, at least in the short-term, about combat preparations than they are martial law preparations. The following typical email comes from a person who calls himself “Beach83″.

Dave ,
This train (one of many) left Pocatello about 1:30 PM today.   Going south
I am sending only a few pics as I don’t want to overwhelm your system.  Pics include M-109 155mm Howitzers which many would think are tanks, M1 Abrams tanks, Bradley fighting vehicles, Humvees, ambulances, numerous trucks with unusual equipment on trailors, large potable water stations, conex conatiners, armored units which could be c/c (command / control- but doubtful as they are not tracted or wheeled).  No vehicle bumber numbers for unit designation but all marked US Army- to include the conex containers.  Resembles an A/C unit (armored cavalry) and not straight armor, more probably for a field depot.  The large water storage tanks were the first I have seen and not designed to be moved often.

idPlease sign me “Beach83″

Dave,
In the last email I neglected to mention there were at least 3 M88 VCRs (Vehicle Tracted Recovery)  These monster have 1,200 HP and can pull three tanks at 30 mph.  They can also lift a pack (engine and transmission) out of a tank and replace it in 20 minutes with a really good crew.

Beach83

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.