Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Most Evil Government In American History

10 posts in this topic

As Posted at PrisonPlanet.com

Read the whole page  http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-most-evil-government-in-american-history.html

Michael Snyder
August 1, 2015

America is not a great nation, and it hasn’t been for a very long time.

Any government that gives hundreds of millions of dollars each year to an organization that systematically murders babies, harvests their internal organs and ships them off to laboratories where they are used in experiments can hardly be called “great”.  Back in the 1980s, Ronald Reagan referred to the Soviet Union as “the evil empire”, but today it is the Russians that are calling us “evil” and “godless”.  And you know what?  When Vladimir Putin called us “godless” he was 100 percent correct.  Someday when history judges us, we will fully deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Stalin’s Russia, Mao’s China and Hitler’s Germany.  Our consciences have been so seared that we have absolutely no sense of perspective anymore.  We get all bent out of shape over the killing of Cecil the Lion in Zimbabwe, but the trafficking of the body parts and internal organs of millions of our own babies hardly elicits any reaction at all.

Yes, the killing of that lion in Zimbabwe was a horrible crime, and I hope that dentist is held accountable for it.

But how can that possibly compare to the absolutely sickening crimes against humanity that are being committed by Planned Parenthood every single day?

There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
http://twinpossible.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/baby-smiley.png

1 person likes this

Pro life myself !!

But I won't single the U.S. Out alone.  59 other countries allow abortions we will be singled out as an evil world I don't think they will specifically point fingers at one country .

Edited by Falling down

My prayer is the scales leave our eyes and we see the evil that is being presented as good. Good post sir.

In past centuries it was the king and his warriors conquering new lands with spears and shields. Then we had land barons with peasants working the fields. Now we have the rich and powerful printing money for themselves while the underclasses work to survive. With respect to the increase in population, evil is about the same if you also take into account the atrocities in the name of Christianity, the Spanish Inquisition and the ever popular burning of witches at the stake.

The Gnostic view is that you correct your own mistakes in order to move forward with your spiritual life aimed at the heavens, home of the one true God. Instead of auto correct we have a hierarchy that aims to correct wrongs with their own brand of justification which only works to a point...and then it doesn't especially with the level of corruption that exists today.  The only way out is for the majority to shed worldly influences and seek righteous living. Good luck with that!

Planned Parenthood currently receives over $500 million in government grants a year.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/wh-no-we-wont-reconsider-federal-funding-planned-parenthood

Obama says he will block the efforts to cut funding to PP just like he will block efforts to cut funding for sanctuary cities.
These are our tax dollars! We the people should have some say in what "social programs" our money goes to.
They say we need immigrants (even the illegals) to boost our economy and compensate for falling birth rates.
:picard-facepalm:

As Posted at PrisonPlanet.com

Read the whole page  http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-most-evil-government-in-american-history.html

Michael Snyder
August 1, 2015

America is not a great nation, and it hasn’t been for a very long time.

Any government that gives hundreds of millions of dollars each year to an organization that systematically murders babies, harvests their internal organs and ships them off to laboratories where they are used in experiments can hardly be called “great”.  Back in the 1980s, Ronald Reagan referred to the Soviet Union as “the evil empire”, but today it is the Russians that are calling us “evil” and “godless”.  And you know what?  When Vladimir Putin called us “godless” he was 100 percent correct.  Someday when history judges us, we will fully deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Stalin’s Russia, Mao’s China and Hitler’s Germany.  Our consciences have been so seared that we have absolutely no sense of perspective anymore.  We get all bent out of shape over the killing of Cecil the Lion in Zimbabwe, but the trafficking of the body parts and internal organs of millions of our own babies hardly elicits any reaction at all.

Yes, the killing of that lion in Zimbabwe was a horrible crime, and I hope that dentist is held accountable for it.

But how can that possibly compare to the absolutely sickening crimes against humanity that are being committed by Planned Parenthood every single day?

There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
http://twinpossible.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/baby-smiley.png

:biggrin:

Planned Parenthood currently receives over $500 million in government grants a year.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/wh-no-we-wont-reconsider-federal-funding-planned-parenthood

Obama says he will block the efforts to cut funding to PP just like he will block efforts to cut funding for sanctuary cities.
These are our tax dollars! We the people should have some say in what "social programs" our money goes to.
They say we need immigrants (even the illegals) to boost our economy and compensate for falling birth rates.
:picard-facepalm:

:VzlHwzb: Verily Lucy. :a9jDaFH:

Pro life myself !!

But I won't single the U.S. Out alone.  59 other countries allow abortions we will be singled out as an evil world I don't think they will specifically point fingers at one country .

Well the deal is that they often take the us approach on things, so copying what the us does. If the us does something such as going back as far as echlon, other copy. Same with nsa, different name, same principle. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.