Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Walmart Laying off 1000's of Employees

41 posts in this topic

Industry Insiders: 1,000+ Walmart Layoffs Coming

Industry chatter swirling around the Walmart home office has a layoff coming. President Cameron Smith of recruiting firm Cameron Smith and Associates told KNWA/Fox 24, he has heard from insiders that 1,000 employees are expected to lose their jobs, including 200 Walmart V.P.s.  He says he has already begun to ready his staff for a flood of calls. 

Walmart would not respond to our multiple requests for comment. 

University of Arkansas Economist Kathy Deck says the signs are there: "We've been kind of getting hints for awhile that they are trying to optimize things and unfortunately when a business talks about optimization it often does mean a layoff."

In other words, instead of paying employees, the largest shareholders want to suck as much profit as they can out of their holdings this fiscal year before they cut and run.

In other words, instead of paying employees, the largest shareholders want to suck as much profit as they can out of their holdings this fiscal year before they cut and run.

Come on...this is a CT forum, get with the program. They are getting rid of the employees because the Military is taking over all the Walmarts!

1 person likes this

Come on...this is a CT forum, get with the program. They are getting rid of the employees because the Military is taking over all the Walmarts!

Perhaps Walmart is selling those stores they planned on just closing down to the DoD.  Since they are probably taking a big hurt in the profits this year it makes their books look good to sell properties they would have just let rot to the DoD.

If they are terminating 200 Walmart vice presidents .  The stories of military takeover of the United States through Walmarts should be hitting the pages shortly after their termination .

Can't wait to see that coming ??????

1 person likes this

If they are terminating 200 Walmart vice presidents .  The stories of military takeover of the United States through Walmarts should be hitting the pages shortly after their termination .

Can't wait to see that coming ??????

Soo much Walmart mystery. I know a lot of it can be put down with cold hard facts as nothing to worry about but when you connect every instance it makes it seems like there is a lot more to it. I dont know whats going to happen with this anymore.

1 person likes this

Sure  anything could happen .  But it's just the amount of searching and reaching for information that bothers me. 

I could take any story in the mainstream media and turn it into a conspiracy if I wanted to.  Then get someone  that is doing this for profit like Alex Jones involved . All you need to do is  build it get a suspicion announced  Feed the hype  and all of the faux researchers will come. 

If the layoffs and announced  firings in this thread if true. Is there any doubt in your mind that   Disgruntled employees will be tempted to feed the rumors ?

Rumors I do not subscribe to, if an insider comes out with actual documentation I will take a closer look .

But as of now it is all hype. The exercise was announced by the military it involves 1200 special forces members in seven states .  No amount of filming normal equipment transfers or depots will change my mind on that .

Does anyone really think Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura or even Dahboob7  does not profit from what they are saying ?

Edited by Falling down

Does anyone really think Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura or even Dahboob7  does not profit from what they are saying ?

^^^^^^^ This x 1000000000000

All that, plus the era of big box stores is over. Dollar Tree and Fred's sell cheap goods from China, Home Depot has better selections of hardware. Wally World is building small grocery store to steal business from mom and pop businesses. Target is also hurting. Thrift stores are doing great around here.

Here is another source regarding the layoffs

Northwest Arkansas recruiting firm Cameron Smith & Associates is preparing its employees for "a surge of phone calls, emails and resumes" related to layoffs at the Wal-Mart Stores Inc. home office in Bentonville.

Wal-Mart management, including CEO Doug McMillon, has publicly discussed being too bureaucratic at the headquarters level, and the company added $1 billion for employee wages and training initiatives to its budget this year with more raises coming in February. Cameron Smith & Associates employees, in an internal memo dated Monday, were given a plan of action in the event there are layoffs at Wal-Mart's Bentonville hub.

"Please remember, these people are our neighbors and friends. You have a skill that will be very much in need when this goes down. You are experts in the job market and you know what it takes to get hired. This is a time for us to step up and do what we can to help," according to the memo obtained by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Wal-Mart spokesman Deisha Barnett said the company is evaluating "our management structure as every high-performing company would. Speculating any further would be premature."

As many as 1,000 employees could be laid off at the home office, according to Cameron Smith of Cameron Smith & Associates, which specializes in working with Wal-Mart vendors and suppliers. Smith said he sent the memo to his employees on the basis of conversations with people "inside Wal-Mart" and as a means of ensuring his employees are better prepared for assisting laid-off workers than they were in 2009 when as many as 800 Wal-Mart headquarters employees were let go.

More here: http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/jul/29/firm-preps-staff-for-wal-mart-layoffs-2/

Those of you who followed the story of my son who had been exposed to monarch or whatever tptb call it now. Every time we go to Walmart it seems like the air has been let out of him. He will sit down in the isle. I asked him what is wrong. He said it makes it hard to breath and he gets really tired. I can't get him to go inside anymore unless it's just a quick in the back door to the pharmacy. His senses are highly sensitive, specially to certain frequencies. Those stores were designed for purposes other than mass marketing Chinese goods and imported produce. 

Those of you who followed the story of my son who had been exposed to monarch or whatever tptb call it now. Every time we go to Walmart it seems like the air has been let out of him. He will sit down in the isle. I asked him what is wrong. He said it makes it hard to breath and he gets really tired. I can't get him to go inside anymore unless it's just a quick in the back door to the pharmacy. His senses are highly sensitive, specially to certain frequencies. Those stores were designed for purposes other than mass marketing Chinese goods and imported produce. 

Well we've already stated that we go to Walmart for the "atmosphere."  This should include light fixtures, steel building beams, air conditioning and of course, your favorite and mine, the shit hole (or em plumbing as they call it).

Remember that anyone that wants to do business with Walmart has to have an office in Bentonville, Ark near the Walmart headquarters. 

Apparently the Tulsa Walmart is going to be "remodeled" and with permits dating July 15th (the same day as Jade Helm starting).  The apparent permit was for as the cops stating "gutting it".  But there was an item for the Brandon Walmart that they were going to get permits for the roofing (and maybe the register line?).  But there's another external building being added to it.  And another Florida Walmart was added to that being closed down.  I haven't heard or seen much about what's going on at Pico Rivera Walmart.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.