Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Ebola vaccine is here and 100% effective.

15 posts in this topic

The ebola vaccine is complete/ and apparently 100% effective.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/31/ebola-vaccine-trial-proves-100-successful-in-guinea

I still believe that this is not the last we have heard of this. And to top it off we have more zombie themed tv shows coming out very soon or just started. And you know how they work!

I'll await side effects!

1 person likes this

Sure it is... :unsure:

I wonder if those of us who are immune will be able to opt out.
You know they'll eventually push this on everyone like they do the others.

-More Zombie shows are coming out? :wub:

Weaponize Ebola, make vaccine for it, then sell vaccine to scared people every year.

Worked for the flu vaccine.

Weaponize Ebola, make vaccine for it, then sell vaccine to scared people every year.

Worked for the flu vaccine.

Exactly!

See, this is what gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. You are saying the government would lie to us? About our health? Crazy talk. Seditious too.

See, this is what gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. You are saying the government would lie to us? About our health? Crazy talk. Seditious too.

Have you ever watched the spin off of Buffy, Angel?

In season 5 the good guys take over the Los Angeles branch of Wolfram & Hart, and slowly learn just how evil the corporate world is.  Wolfram & Hart has a research office which created diseases and the cures for them. 

There is no doubt in my mind that every big Pharma company does the same thing.

Yes they lie to people. Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to have a good look back at history!

Its one of those things that are just a fact!

Edited by Ukshep

I just wanted a debate :hug:

You mean good cop -- bad cop? A real debater will jump at the chance to take the opposition view. 

OK, I'll be the bad cop. 

Let's  see, where to begin? 

《 throws in towel 》I concede.

I just wanted a debate :hug:

I'll debate it.

The government lies, but not for the reasons most assume.  The government lies from necessity to keep secret information that would harm the national interest.

For example, of course we should lie about and cover up faulty vaccines, or else a company from another nation will market a better, safer, vaccine to our people.  This, in turn, would put an American company out of business, and bring disrepute to American scientists.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.