Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The earth is square ?????

39 posts in this topic

I found this website  cruising the Internet .  I really don't believe it has any bearing in fact.  It could be that the earth shape science is all lies and conspiracies so I thought it was worth discussion .

"is a well-established Biblical fact that the Earth is flat and immobile.  Every good Biblical literalist knows the Scriptural passages which demonstrate that the Earth does not move and that its surface is not curved: 

But far too many lazy Biblical literalists today ignore the plain fact that the Bible also tells us that the flat Earth does not have curved edges.  Even the late, great Charles K. Johnson, the valiant fighter for the Truth who carried the message of the earlier Zetetic Astronomers forward into the twentieth and twenty-first centuries by founding the International Flat Earth Society, made the grievous error of assuming that the Earth was shaped like a circular disk.  Nothing could be further from the Truth."

http://www.rogermwilcox.com/square_earth.html

But the question is will I go to hell if I believe the earth is round ?

Edited by Falling down
??????

I found this website  cruising the Internet .  I really don't believe it has any bearing in fact.  It could be that the earth shape science is all lies and conspiracies so I thought it was worth discussion .

"is a well-established Biblical fact that the Earth is flat and immobile.  Every good Biblical literalist knows the Scriptural passages which demonstrate that the Earth does not move and that its surface is not curved: 

But far too many lazy Biblical literalists today ignore the plain fact that the Bible also tells us that the flat Earth does not have curved edges.  Even the late, great Charles K. Johnson, the valiant fighter for the Truth who carried the message of the earlier Zetetic Astronomers forward into the twentieth and twenty-first centuries by founding the International Flat Earth Society, made the grievous error of assuming that the Earth was shaped like a circular disk.  Nothing could be further from the Truth."

http://www.rogermwilcox.com/square_earth.html

But the question is will I go to hell if I believe the earth is round ?

:1XqXnoz:

The new Jerusalem is going to be square. I'm sure when that cube floats into view there won't be any doubt where it came from. 

For some time now, I have been at a loss to imagine a golden city with twelve foundations as described in verses 19-20.  When revisiting this passage recently, it noticed that the city is described as a cube with each side being of equal length (Rev 21:16).  Its measurements are 12,000 furlongs (or stadia) on each side (Rev 21:16), which converts to around 1,380 miles.

Just how big is that?  The illustration below compares the size of this city to Planet Earth:

http://soulliberty.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/earth-new-jerusalem.jpg

And the city lieth foursquare, and the length thereof is as great as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs: the length and the breadth and the height thereof are equal. (‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭16‬ ASV)

I doubt you will go to hell for being led astray on the round/ square farce. But I wouldn't follow the pied piper leading the rest of the world down hill.

The Borg?

wow!!!!!!

good point I hadn't even considered that ! ?

:1XqXnoz:

come on didn't you read the source?   The logic is astounding, it almost annihilates the flat Earth theory !!!!!

"

And if that's not enough to convince you, consider this: Of all the nations on Earth today, God most loves the United States of America.  (This is evident from songs like "God Bless America," and from the fact that Pat Robertson, God's chosen spokesman, lives in the U.S..)  America's national pastime is the game of baseball.  Baseball is played on a "diamond", which is perfectly square in shape — and which, I might add, has its corners oriented to point toward the four compass points.  God would not have made baseball into the national pastime of His favorite nation if He didn't have a higher purpose in mind for it.  Clearly, His higher purpose is to show us the True shape of the Earth.  The Earth must be perfecly square, just like the diamond-shaped field in God's Chosen Sport is square."

This guy doesn't ask for donations like they do on the other thread !!!!  My God his last name is Wilcox .  He must be some relation to David Wilcox and we all know he is spiritually elevated !!!!!!

Edited by Falling down

Where do the triangles we have sighted already down here fit in to this?

maybe the earth is going be flat after after all!

are they here to enforce the use of Monsanto products.

and many non empire cubes will appear like pirates first and deceive us out of large plunders of empire gold.?

Edited by Radio

Where do the triangles we have sighted already down here fit in to this?

maybe the earth is going be flat after after all!

are they here to enforce the use of Monsanto products.

well good point . ?

But if you crossed a sphere with a disk and a square wouldn't you come up with a triangle?  Lol

The word of this thread is sarchasm.

the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

That definition was mostly to inform others. I've been following your post and I'm pretty sure you get it! 

If you want I'll delete sarcasm and keep it in the other tread. I don't want to mess up your thread?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.