Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

MSNBC A Curious Case!

5 posts in this topic

Now call this the conspiracy theorist in me but take a look at this.

MSNBC cancels three shows amid transition

MSNBC has decided to cancel The Cycle, Now with Alex Wagner and The Ed Show as part of a shift in its daytime lineup away from opinion programming. Alex Wagner and Cycle host Ari Melber will remain on the network. Ed Schultz and Cycle hosts Abby Huntsman, Krystal Ball and Toure will depart. MSNBC President Phil Griffin wrote in a staff memo that the network will be "driven by dynamic coverage of breaking news events that are shaping the day."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/07/msnbc-cancels-three-shows-amid-transition-211561.html

Now MSNBC President Phil Griffin wrote in a staff memo that the network will be "driven by dynamic coverage of breaking news events that are shaping the day." is the part that is grabbing me. How can MSNBC do what they have just done and fill up those daytime slots with enough dynamic coverage of breaking news events! to make it worthwhile?

Am i missing something here? Or did someone just admit to expecting a shitstorm of breaking events to soon unfold. Which they will be covering!

Edited by Ukshep

roflmao

weren't they the ones always posting breaking news b4 It happens

Now call this the conspiracy theorist in me but take a look at this.

MSNBC cancels three shows amid transition

MSNBC has decided to cancel The Cycle, Now with Alex Wagner and The Ed Show as part of a shift in its daytime lineup away from opinion programming. Alex Wagner and Cycle host Ari Melber will remain on the network. Ed Schultz and Cycle hosts Abby Huntsman, Krystal Ball and Toure will depart. MSNBC President Phil Griffin wrote in a staff memo that the network will be "driven by dynamic coverage of breaking news events that are shaping the day."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/07/msnbc-cancels-three-shows-amid-transition-211561.html

Now MSNBC President Phil Griffin wrote in a staff memo that the network will be "driven by dynamic coverage of breaking news events that are shaping the day." is the part that is grabbing me. How can MSNBC do what they have just done and fill up those daytime slots with enough dynamic coverage of breaking news events! to make it worthwhile?

Am i missing something here? Or did someone just admit to expecting a shitstorm of breaking events to soon unfold. Which they will be covering!

:angry: Good old Nothing But Crap (NBC)! The media in this country is set up like the Ministry Of Propaganda during the Nazi regime in Germany. Have doubts? Switch back and forth from channel to channel during something like a school shooting. In which no one died I might add. Key words like young, unarmed, innocent, guns, children, bloody, savage and other like words are meant to infuriate and outrage the unthinking masses into public gun confiscation. Americans have no honest media except alternative. The politicians and state crisis actors say all the right things with the propaganda being reported as Gospel by all propaganda talking heads. There is no national outlet for the truth except alternative. Even FOX is at best controlled opposition. Sort of like those guys who play the Harlem Globetrotters all the time. A rival in name only. Oh well. I am weary now. Thank you again. :VzlHwzb::yourock:

2 people like this

Now MSNBC President Phil Griffin wrote in a staff memo that the network will be "driven by dynamic coverage of breaking news events that are shaping the day.

Maybe they want to go head to head with cnn. I don't have sat or cable, however my parents do which I never watch it. However I can say that when something happens, cnn seems to be total coverage of the events for days. I am presuming the rest of their shows are the same.

:angry: Good old Nothing But Crap (NBC)! The media in this country is set up like the Ministry Of Propaganda during the Nazi regime in Germany. Have doubts? Switch back and forth from channel to channel during something like a school shooting. In which no one died I might add. Key words like young, unarmed, innocent, guns, children, bloody, savage and other like words are meant to infuriate and outrage the unthinking masses into public gun confiscation. Americans have no honest media except alternative. The politicians and state crisis actors say all the right things with the propaganda being reported as Gospel by all propaganda talking heads. There is no national outlet for the truth except alternative. Even FOX is at best controlled opposition. Sort of like those guys who play the Harlem Globetrotters all the time. A rival in name only. Oh well. I am weary now. Thank you again. :VzlHwzb::yourock:

Yep. They use neuro linguistic programming to keep us in a constant state of stress so we're easier to manipulate and control.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.