Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

US gives Nazi War Criminals A Get Out Of Jail Free Card

12 posts in this topic

US gives Nazi War Criminals A Get Out Of Jail Free Card

Reading an article about the US pressuring Britain to free nazis corroborates the project paperclip story, I researched two years ago. Project paperclip brought nazi scientist to the US on a free ride. In the group was the monsters that were responsible for experimenting on the Jewish people, using them as lab rats. A nazi scientist Mengal was responsible for bringing the mk-ultra ---> monarch programming to the CIA, these were the precursors of the electronic mind control of today. This was around 70 years ago can you imagine the technology they have today, remember the technology you see is 25 years behind what tptb have.That shows you how corrupt tptb are. Most scientist were not coerced to do this type of experimentation on people but chose to because they could. 

http://www.rt.com/uk/311240-britain-freed-nazis-us/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mj12_17.htm

Edited by WhiteHorse
Fixed link

So did the USSR. The problem is they didn't stop only with scientist . And they interned in murdered a far greater number.

I'm not making excuses. I'm just trying to show both sides of the coin instead of finger-pointing in one direction .

Forced labor of Germans in the Soviet Union was considered by the Soviet Union to be part of German war reparations for the damage inflicted by Nazi Germany on the Soviet Union during World War II. German civilians in Eastern Europe were deported to the USSR after World War II as forced laborers. Ethnic Germans living in the USSR were deported during World War II and conscripted for forced labor. German prisoners of war were also used as a source of forced labor during and after the war by the Soviet Union and the Western Allies.

The Soviets classified the civilians interned into two groups; the first Group A (205,520 persons) were "mobilized internees" who were able bodied adults selected for labor; the second Group D (66,152 persons) "arrested internees" were Nazi party members, German government officials, journalists and others considered a threat by the Soviets.[6] Soviet records state that they repatriated 21,061 Polish citizens from labor camps which indicates that not all of the internees were ethnic Germans and some could have been ethnic Poles.[7]

The Soviets sent about 3/4 of the laborers to the Donets Basin to work in the reconstruction of heavy industry and mines, and about 11% to the Urals' heavy industries. The workers were housed in concentration camps under armed guard. The working and living conditions were harsh and according to Soviet records about 24% of those interned died. Forced labor turned out to be inefficient and unprofitable since many of the women and older men were not able to perform heavy labor. Repatriationstarted as early as 1945 and almost all were released by 1950.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labor_of_Germans_in_the_Soviet_Union

Edited by Falling down

So did the USSR. The problem is they didn't stop only with scientist . And they interned in murdered a far greater number.

I'm not making excuses. I'm just trying to show both sides of the coin instead of finger-pointing in one direction .

Forced labor of Germans in the Soviet Union was considered by the Soviet Union to be part of German war reparations for the damage inflicted by Nazi Germany on the Soviet Union during World War II. German civilians in Eastern Europe were deported to the USSR after World War II as forced laborers. Ethnic Germans living in the USSR were deported during World War II and conscripted for forced labor. German prisoners of war were also used as a source of forced labor during and after the war by the Soviet Union and the Western Allies.

The Soviets classified the civilians interned into two groups; the first Group A (205,520 persons) were "mobilized internees" who were able bodied adults selected for labor; the second Group D (66,152 persons) "arrested internees" were Nazi party members, German government officials, journalists and others considered a threat by the Soviets.[6] Soviet records state that they repatriated 21,061 Polish citizens from labor camps which indicates that not all of the internees were ethnic Germans and some could have been ethnic Poles.[7]

The Soviets sent about 3/4 of the laborers to the Donets Basin to work in the reconstruction of heavy industry and mines, and about 11% to the Urals' heavy industries. The workers were housed in concentration camps under armed guard. The working and living conditions were harsh and according to Soviet records about 24% of those interned died. Forced labor turned out to be inefficient and unprofitable since many of the women and older men were not able to perform heavy labor. Repatriationstarted as early as 1945 and almost all were released by 1950.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labor_of_Germans_in_the_Soviet_Union

I was leaning more towards the Tptb giving these scientist who were war criminals a free ride so they could use them to further their agenda.

I was leaning more towards the Tptb giving these scientist who were war criminals a free ride so they could use them to further their agenda.

fair enough. I was not taking a position against your thread.  I was merely giving all of the information because the Soviets part is normally ignored because it was held secret by them for so long .

fair enough. I was not taking a position against your thread.  I was merely giving all of the information because the Soviets part is normally ignored because it was held secret by them for so long .

You are right FD.

The secrets needed to be kept in both the Soviet union and the US (operation paperclip) however both countries developed a decent aerospace program as a result of German technologies.

Why is the Obama regime giving free get out of jail cards to illegals in this country?

I'm sure it's not for an exchange in technologies from Mexico or Somalia.

whiskey tango foxtrot?

I couldn't explain why. But as long as countries have existed they have always kept secrets .  Hopefully 50 to 70 years from now someone will have a full explanation on Obama's motivations .

And they will be discussing it openly like we are now about the events surrounding the space race and World War II .

your right the whole world condemned the 3rd Reich occult freak show and then crawled over themselves to get the blood money benefits.   

your right the whole world condemned the 3rd Reich occult freak show and then crawled over themselves to get the blood money benefits.   

I look at history a little different. Wealth is always a consideration but most conflicts are fought over knowledge, religion or power .

Edited by Falling down

You are right FD.

The secrets needed to be kept in both the Soviet union and the US (operation paperclip) however both countries developed a decent aerospace program as a result of German technologies.

Why is the Obama regime giving free get out of jail cards to illegals in this country?

whiskey tango foxtrot?

Both the US and Soviets developed mind control technology from the Nazi mad scientist which was a precursor to the modern day mk-ultra,  monarch , or whatever the illuminati / CIA call it today. 

The illegal's and the border are just a little salt to rub into the race wound.

I look at history a little different. Wealth is always a consideration but most conflicts are fought over knowledge, religion or power .

I wasn't eluding to money, I was talking about the knowledge they extracted at the expense of those who were ground up in the nazi world domination machine.

I wasn't eluding to money, I was talking about the knowledge they extracted at the expense of those who were ground up in the nazi world domination machine.

I could tell that was your position from your OP. I just tried to  define my position a little better .?

You are right FD.

whiskey tango foxtrot?

:angry: Cause Hussein Obama is a halfbreed muslime bastard born in a Kenyan mudpuddle. Answer your question? :DWsKVPL:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.