Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SAM WALTON led PRISONER of WAR CAMPS for U S - Military UNDERGROUND

2 posts in this topic

Published on Jul 30, 2015

CONFIRMED and very disturbing - Who was Sam Walton? The speculation has been rampant.. What is JADE HELM doing? And why are so many Walmarts closing, why are they lying to us? Here is the Info. You might be surprised who SAM WALTON really was. ALL THE EVIDENCE - Including the Underground tunnels.

Hmmmmmmm

Sam Walton's POW camp connection is really not a big deal. During WWII lots of people in the US worked at POW camps. Heck, my grandfather worked on building Weingarten in Missouri. Grandfather said, the Italians loved living at Weingarten so much that after the war they didn't want to go home. (lol)

Here is a partial list of all the POW camps that were in the USA between 1942 and 1946. There were 100's of them all over the US.

https://www.gentracer.org/powcamps.html

I think Sam Walton who died in 1992 was a good guy. I can't say as much for his family who has taken the company to where it is today. I have no doubt they are deeply involved with the government.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.