Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

F%%K authority

21 posts in this topic

Ya fuck authority as we know of it . Who do they think they are

I am feed up with these people that think they rule over me

I was not born onto this world to kiss the ass of those in positions of power .

1 person likes this

Authority is a choice and cannot exist without consent, and is nonexistent until granted through acquiescence.

Authority is a choice and cannot exist without consent, and is nonexistent until granted through acquiescence.

Actually, authority only exists with the actual or implied threat of violence, or the taking of one's livelihood.

If the government did not have an army or police would you do what they told you to do?

If you didn't have to ever worry about getting fired would you take any bullshit from your boss?

1 person likes this

Actually, authority only exists with the actual or implied threat of violence, or the taking of one's livelihood.

If the government did not have an army or police would you do what they told you to do?

If you didn't have to ever worry about getting fired would you take any bullshit from your boss?

stickman-rope-swing-smiley-emoticon.gif

test

:bananadancing::a9jDaFH::rd107ki:   :bananallama:  :VrDH8pQ: :qftV4K1:

Too much? I can edit one out.

:cheer:

1 person likes this

:bananadancing::a9jDaFH::rd107ki:   :bananallama:  :VrDH8pQ: :qftV4K1:

Too much? I can edit one out.

:cheer:

It's like being reborn! Refreshing indeed!

Was thinking of you with these two video's.
Had to come back just to get these to you!
Enjoy
ps. Thank you for my first green! Lol.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

On 8/10/2015, 12:14:03, Cryptic Mole said:

It's like being reborn! Refreshing indeed!

Was thinking of you with these two video's.
Had to come back just to get these to you!
Enjoy
ps. Thank you for my first green! Lol.

http://www.birderslounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/20090519-amc_2107.jpg

One of the thistles (Cirsium species). It is a tall wildflower with spines. Gardeners hate it. It volunteers where it's not wanted, messes up the appearance of manicured lawns and dainty flower beds. Your county agent might tell you what herbicide to spray to kill it.

I let it grow all over the place. The flowers are beautiful, Many beneficial insects take advantage of it. It looks like it should grow on Mars.

I love it! After it sends its seeds flying like the "down of a thistle" and dies back, I whack it down. It's done by then.

CT is like thistle. Unwanted, unappreciated, full of thorns and barbs and messy. We are the wildflowers of humankind. We go where no one wants us. And where they are too afraid or lazy to go. We feed the life of the mind when everyone else is putting selfies on facebook. FB makes the FBI happy. And the NSA. Big Brother is watching us. Well, whattareyagonnado? Worry about everything? Not this ct-er. It takes a wild woman to grow wild flowers.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.