Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Starve the beast without breaking the law.

21 posts in this topic

I've got a couple of ideas.

Obviously there are things that can get us thrown in jail and what property we have seized but that is not what this thread is about. It's about ideas and ways to legally starve the system as much as possible.

1. Adjust your w4 form at your job and stop allowing the government to keep your money all year long without interest. Just make sure you can cover any shortfall at the end of the year. (this is the form where you claim dependents and it can be adjusted anytime you want. Just tell them at your job you want to adjust it. You can claim as many dependents as you want on this form, but at the end of the year on your tax filing forms, you have to claim the correct # of dependents.) This will keep all that money out of their hands all year and put it into yours. Research this!)

2. I posted on anther thread. Starve the cable tv companies by using some type of streaming boxes (Roku, etc) or simply cut off your cable and stream online.

3. Use voip phone service, toss your cell phone unless you need one for business or emergencies if you are on the road a lot. You can get a throw away phone at the dept. stores and buy minutes.

This thread is all encompassing. Know how to save seeds instead of buying them? Post it here! Any ideas to keep money out of the hands of the beast is welcome, unless it's something that is illegal

1 person likes this

Starving the system, eh? In my opinion, many have. Have you noticed a difference? It doesn't seem so, as you are still here "connected to the system" that you want to "disconnect" from. I know peeps want change. However, if you disconnect from all that you disapprove of, then you have no way of "connecting" to make a change.

Use the system, or the system will use you.

Leaving the system means leaving this avenue of interaction. Is this what you really want as an end result?

It's nice to think we can make a difference. However, from our innermost perspective, the change that we make is for ourselves FIRST. Perhaps, just perhaps, others will follow. 

Remember, to yourself first give life force. In other words, you get the oxygen mask first, understand?

In all ways,

^V^

Sunpar

*Know yourself completely : Give from your overflow : Observe the anomaly as it strengthens.*

I always thought everyone should just stay home and not work, just one day. If that did not work 2 days. Tptb could not fight that strategy,it would compromise their controlled chaos program.

But alas, everyone is willing to sound the battle cry, but few will join the battle. WH

1 person likes this

Since the 16th Amendment was never ratified by the States, it actually wouldn't be breaking the law.  If everyone stopped paying their Federal Income Tax and stop giving their money to the IMF, and paying the slave debt to the banksters, then it would all dry up overnight.

Since the 16th Amendment was never ratified by the States, it actually wouldn't be breaking the law.  If everyone stopped paying their Federal Income Tax and stop giving their money to the IMF, and paying the slave debt to the banksters, then it would all dry up overnight.

The people dont realize how much power they have!

2 people like this

:dgK4P0r: Well stated. Certainly worth looking into. Kudos. :wub:

Edited by fedthehellup
Left word out.

Starving the system, eh? In my opinion, many have. Have you noticed a difference? It doesn't seem so, as you are still here "connected to the system" that you want to "disconnect" from. I know peeps want change. However, if you disconnect from all that you disapprove of, then you have no way of "connecting" to make a change.

Leaving the system means leaving this avenue of interaction. Is this what you really want as an end result?

It's nice to think we can make a difference. However, from our innermost perspective, the change that we make is for ourselves FIRST. Perhaps, just perhaps, others will follow. 

Remember, to yourself first give life force. In other words, you get the oxygen mask first, understand?

In all ways,

^V^

Sunpar

*Know yourself completely : Give from your overflow : Observe the anomaly as it strengthens.*

:1XqXnoz:

I always thought everyone should just stay home and not work, just one day. If that did not work 2 days. Tptb could not fight that strategy,it would compromise their controlled chaos program.

But alas, everyone is willing to sound the battle cry, but few will join the battle. WH

:JSfrXsb: Sheep will always baa. :1XqXnoz:

:cmicsfee: Have screamed that all my life. No wonder I have some much trouble talking! :VzlHwzb:

In all ways,

^V^

Sunpar

:wub: Meant to welcome you as new member. I am a newbie too. Best always. :smile:

The people dont realize how much power they have!

:yourock: Tyrants in charge do! More is the pity! :padllbli:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.